Memories

Chapter 9

Soo Na's POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. I checked the time and it was 1pm. Wow I slept for so long. I should get up. I got off my bed, did my morning routine, ate my breakfast, dress up and went out to my secret hideout. Well I mean SMG's and BAP's hideout, I am part of SMG it belongs to me too.

"Heyy Soo Na!! You made it!!" Leejoon yelled.

"Haha ya." I giggled.

"Soo... What to do today??" Yongguk asked.

"I have no idea." Miya said.

"Wait where is Daehyun?" I asked.

"Oh he is just upstairs there." Zelo said and pointed to a room.

"Oh." I said.

"Heard my name." Daehyun said while climbing down the stairs.

"Oh Soo Na is just asking where were you so I told her." Zelo replied.

"Hmm." Daehyun said.

"So.. What do we do now??" I asked.

"I don't know." Youngjae said. Suddenly we heard knock on the door.

"What the.. Nobody comes to here at all." Daehyun said.

"We just open the door to see how it is." Yongguk said.

"Alright." Kangja said and she went to open the door. Suddenly, Kangja fell back.

"Well I found your secret hideout. Too bad you are gonna lose this place." A guy said and came in with his gang.

"What the hell are you doing here jihyung?!" Yongguk yelled.

"Just here to take out position back as the strongest gang in this neighborhood." Jihyung said and smirked.

"Who are they?" I whispered to Leejoon.

"They are the gang who were the strongest gang in this neighborhood but we beat them. So we took the position as the strongest gangs I said gangs cause there is two gang here. So they won't stop bothering us." Leejoon whispered back to me.

"Oh." I replied.

"It seems you guys have a new member. Probably she is also a loser like yall. So weak." Jihyung said and laughed.

"Well if we are losers, we would not have beaten you guys right?" YoungJae said.

"Shut up." Jihyung said.

"Get them." Jihyung said and the rest of his gang members came charging at us. We all started to fight. One guy was coming to me but I kicked him in his face and he fell back. Well that was easy. I noticed that Kangja was struggling with one guy and I went to help her. I kicked that guy's face but it do not seems like it affected him. I kicked him again in his stomach and he fell down, holding is stomach. I kicked his face again and he passed out.

"Thanks." Kangja said.

"No problem." I replied. I was doing good until someone use something to hit my head. I fell to the floor. I started to get dizzy.

"God dammit." I thought to myself. Suddenly Jihyung grabbed me amd pointed a gun towards my head.

"YAH STOP WHAT YOU DOING NOW OR ELSE SHE DIES!" Jihyung shouted and everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Let go of her you bastard." Daehyun said.

"Hand over the title of the strongest gang in this neighborhood to us and I will let her go." Jihyung said. My head is starting to bleed. Aish.

"Oh you are bleeding. Too bad." Jihyung said and laughed.

"Fi-" Yongguk was about to say something but I cut him off.

"No don't." I said.

"But-" Leejoon was about to say something too but I cut her off.

"I know what to do." I said and smirked. I bit his arm and he let go off me. I kicked the gun off his hand and point the gun at him.

"Who is the loser now?" I said and smirked.

"Fine, we surrender. You guys won." Jihyung said.

"Get out." I said and they left.

"Wow! Soo Na you are amazing girl." Miya exclaimed.

"Everyone one of you is amazing." I said and giggled. Suddenly I felt dizzy and I blacked out.

Daehyun's POV

Suddenly, I saw Soo Na was about to fell onto the ground, I quickly ran to catch her.

"She passed out." I said.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Leejoon asked.

"Should be. We just need to stop the bleeding from her head." I replied

"Okay I'll go and get the first aid." Miya said and left. I carried her, bridal style to the bed upstairs. I lay down her gently.

"Here is the first aid." Miya said while coming through the door.

"Thanks." I said. I cleaned Soo Na's wound on her head and I bandaged her wound. I was about to head out but I noticed she was wearing a necklace. The necklace seems very familiar to me. Maybe I just see it in some store or whatever. I headed downstairs to let Soo Na rest.

"So how is she?" Yongguk hyung asked me.

"She's fine." I said.

"That's good to hear." Leejoon said. Suddenly my head started to hurt.

"Argh." I groaned while holding my head.

"Yah gwaenchana?" Youngjae asked. I saw some image. I saw me giving a necklace to some girl. It seems to be my childhood friend.

"Yah can you hear us?" Himchan hyung asked and I snapped back to reality.

"Ya I can hear you guys." I replied.

"Did you regain some memories?" Yongguk asked.

"Ya I did." I replied.

"What is it?" Leejoon asked.

"It was I was giving a necklace to some girl. It seems to be my childhood friend or something." I replied.

"Who might the girl be?" Jongup asked.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Okay so you just regain a part of your memories of your childhood. That's great. We just need to wait for the other memories to come back to you." Yongguk said.

"You're right." I said.

That necklace I saw, it looks the same as Soo Na's one. Is she the girl I saw in my memory?

************************************
Hey guys!! I am back with another chapter!!! I hope you guys like it!!! Will be writing more!!! Thanks for reading!!😄😄💝
************************************