Confession

Chapter 12

Soo Na's POV

"We are back." I said.

"Where are the guns?" Yongguk ask.

"Here." Daehyun said and he put the box full of guns in front of Yongguk.

"Nice." Youngjae said. Suddenly I got a phone call. I went to pick up the call outside of our hide out.

"Hello?" I said through the phone line.

"YAH YOU CRAZY GIRL! I TOLD YOU TO KEEP AN EYE ON THEM NOT HELP THEM! SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. LUCKILY I TOLD THE CHIEF POLICE OFFICER THAT YOU ARE AN UNDERCOVER AGENT OR ELSE YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE WANTED LIST!" Min Hyuk yelled through the phone line. But I just pulled the phone away from my eaf.

"Ne. Sorry." I said.

"Sorry won't cut it." Min Hyuk.

"Wae??" I whinned.

"I was just teasing." Min Hyuk said and laughed.

"Yah!" I yelled.

"Ouch. No need to yell." Min Hyuk said.

"Ne sorry." I apologised.

"Okay here what I want you to do. I want you to still help them with you know all their crimes. But I will wait for the right time to arrest them. Got it?" Min Hyuk said.

"Arraso. I need to go back, or esle they would suspect. I'll hang up." I said and I hang up.

"So what was that about?" Leejoon asked.

"What?" I ask.

"Your boyfriend was on the phone right?" Zelo ask and Himchan just smack his head.

"Yah hyung! That hurts." Zelo whinned.

"Serve you right." Himchan said and I just giggled. I feel that Daehyun is staring at me so I turned to meet eye contact with him but he quickly turned away. Why is he staring at me? Never mind, let's just forget that ever happened.

"Who was that on the phone just now?" Daehyun suddenly ask.

"Oh urm.. It's just one of my friend from out of town." I replied. I was sweating like hell.

"Oh okay." Daehyun said and he went back to doing his own stuff. Phew that was close.

"What you guys want to do now?" Kangja ask.

"Well want to go for a gang fight?" Himchan ask.

"Sure." Leejoon said.

"Good suggestion." Daehyun said.

"Alright then lets go." Yongguk said and we left our hide out. We were just walking around when there was a car accident. The car was about to hit me when Daehyun grabbed me and pushed me to the side. Daehyun was on top of me and our face were inches away.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." Daehyun replied and got off me. He helped me up too.

"Yah gwaenchana?" Yongguk and the rest of the gang said in unison while running towards us.

"Better get out of here because the police is coming." Jongup said.

"Ya good idea let's go." I said and we ran off to an alley.

"That was close." Kangja said.

"Yup." Minne replied.

Suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind and I kicked him.

"Yah it's me you dumbass." Jungkook said whiel grabbing his stomach.

"Omo I am so sorry." I apologised.

"It's okay." He replied. That's when I realised, Jungkook was covered in blood.

"Yah what happened to you?" I ask while looking at him up and down.

"I was in a car accident that happened just now." He said.

"That was you?" I said in horror.

"Ne. Argh." Jungkook groaned and fell to the ground. I immediately ran to him.

"Yah gwaenchana?" I ask.

"Nan gwaenchana." Jungkook replied and passed out.

"Yah wake up!" I shouted.

"Who is he?" Daehyun ask while running to me.

"He is like a brother to me. He is always there for me when I get bullied." I said and tears started dripping down my cheeks.

"I'll call the ambulance." Yongguk said and call.

"They are coming in 3 minutes." Yongguk said. I was crying nonstop. I don't want to lose another one I love. I noticed that there was a note on Jungkook's arm. I removed it from his arm and read it. It says, "miss me?" It is the man that, killed my parents and my best friend.

"No it can't be." I said.

"What it can't be?" Daehyun said. Suddenly Leejoon snatched the paper from my hand and read it out loud.

"Miss me?" Leejoon said.

"What does this means?" Yongguk ask.

"It is the man who killed my parents and Daehyun. Now he has found me and he is trying to kill Jungkook too." I said while sobbing.

"The ambulance is here better get out of here." Leejoon said and we ran off. We head back to our hide out. I was still crying. I could not stop. All the memories, the horror. It just can't stop coming back to me. Suddenly someone hugged me.

"Don't cry. I am here for you." Daehyun said while hugging me. I could feel the heat from his chest. I felt safe in his embrace. I do not know why.

"There you go. You have stopped crying." Daehyun said while smiling at me.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." Daehyun replied.

"Awwww you two make such a good couple." Miya exclaimed and I started to blush. Luckily nobody noticed that I was blushing.

"I need to tell you something." Daehyun said and brought me up to a room. When we reached the room, Daehyun started to blush like mad.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Urm... I.. I" Daehyum stammered.

"Ya??" I said.

"I have fallen in love with you since that time when we fight our first fight together. Will you be my girlfriend?" Daehyun confessed to me. I just froze there do not know who to reply.

************************************
Omo!! What will Soo Na say?? If you guys want to know stay tune to the other chapter!!😉😆😝 Sorry guys that I haven't update in a while but I will try my very best to update as soon as I can!!!😁😁
************************************