1.) Harry's First Day at UCLA/ Meeting One Direction🏫

It was 11:30am in the morning in Los Angeles California, at UCLA. Harry Styles drove up to the school and got out of his car and walked up to the school and entered. Once he got into the school he got lost to find the Administration office. A woman that was coming out the restroom saw Harry and walked up to him.

The woman replied, "Hello sir. Are you lost?" Harry introduced himself back to the woman and then said, " Hi yes I am looking for the administration office to register for my classes?" The woman said okay and then directed him to the office. Once they got the Administration office the woman said, "Here you go sir. And Welcome to UCLA."

Harry said thank you and then the lady left and Harry walked into the office. Once he got into the office, a man greeted him and got him registered for his classes. Once Harry got his classes the guy got a woman to escort Harry to his first class.

Once they got to the class the lady said, "Here is the classroom enjoy sir." Harry said thank you and walked into the classroom. Once he got to the classroom all the students turned their attention to Harry. Harry looked around to see if he spotted someone familiar and then he thought he saw Summer.

As soon as he walked into the class the teacher and him introduced themselves to each other and then Harry went to go get his seat. Halfway through the class Harry kept staring at a girl that looked like Summer. When the girl looked at the board Harry's eyes went wide and it was Summer.

Summer went to go get her notebook out when she saw someone with long hair sitting two rows down and she thought it was Harry. When he looked at her she saw it was Harry and she waved to him and he waved back and then they went back to their work.

After class was over Summer went over to Harry and said, " Omg Harry I can't believe you are here." Harry smiled and said, "I thought I was going to be the new face in the school like last time when I had to change schools." After Harry said that Summer said, " We both got lunch at 2:15pm so I will invite you to come sit with some friends of mine okay?

Harry said okay and then Summer and him walked to their next classes. Once Harry walked into his English class he sat down in one of the seats and then before the class started in walks in two guys and one of them looked at Harry and then went to go sit at their seats. During the class Louis keep giving Harry stares.

At exactly 1:30pm everyone headed to the lunchroom for lunch when Harry got to the lunchroom a couple of girls said hi to Harry and then Harry went go to sit down at one of the table. When Summer walked in she had on a cheerleading outfit and when she saw Harry she called him over.

Harry smiled and walked overed to the table where Summer and her friends was sitting at and then Summer said, " Hey everyone this is Harry Styles. I know this guy since high school. Ooh and Harry this is Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall and Tiffany Niall's girlfriend."

Harry said hi and everyone said hi back and then Summer said, "Zayne Bae me and the girls got cheerleading practice right now so I will leave Harry with you guys okay?" Zayn and Summer kissed and then Summer said bye to Harry and then her and her girls left out the cafeteria.