14.) Travis/Sekayi's🍯🌝/Zayn 1st contraption

Previously me and Travis got married and now we are heading to our honeymoon spot but Bruno and everyone is back on the road heading to Florida for Bruno's next tour concert. So let's get to the story shall we?

While me and Travis was driving to our honeymoon spot we was listening to club music and Travis smiled when Latch (DJ Taj Remix) #EMG started to play through the speakers. I said, "This is how we do it in Jersey". Travis smiled and said, "Oh really"? I smiled and said, "Yes bae." Then the song went off and then I said, "Can you play it again please hubby"?

Travis said sure and then played the song again and then kissed me on the lips. I started to dance to the song and Travis smiled and shook his head. Then he laughed at me when I did a funny dance. Then the song went off. Then he played my favorite song by Cardi B.

I smiled at him as the song started and started to sing along with it. After the song went off Travis looked at me and said, "So you want to be the next Cardi B. bae"? I looked at him and laughed and said, "Maybe." When we got to a red light me and Travis shared a kiss with each other and I placed my hands on his stomach and slowly moved them down to his lower part.

But before I touch it completely the light turned green and Travis drove off. I said to myself damn but then Travis said, "You can still touch it hun." I said oh okay and placed my hand back down there. Meanwhile on the road on the bus with Bruno and his band mates, Ashley and Summer everyone was talking and chatting.

As everyone talking and chatting Zayn and Bruno was having a private conversation with their selves. Then all of sudden Zayn got hit with the worst pain he ever felt and started to hold his stomach. Bruno looked at him and said, " Are you okay bae? Summer help".

Summer went over to them and tried to help Bruno with Zayn. Zayn said, "AHH... I think I'm having a contraption and it hurts like a bitch". Bruno looked like he was about to faint when Zayn said that he was having a contraption and then he said, "How can you be having a contraption and you only seven months bae"? Zayn was in so much pain that he said, "Well I'm having a contraption so. AHH..."

After five minutes the contraption went away and Zayn said, " Ooh thank you Jesus it stopped. Thank god". Dwayne said, "That was one hell of a contraption bro". Bruno wiped the sweat of Zayn's forehead and then Zayn said, "Thank you bae". Bruno said anytime and then laid on Zayn.