2.) Harry's audition at The X-Factor/ Getting into One Direction 🎤📆📋

Early on a beautiful Saturday morning in Los Angeles California, Harry's alarm goes off at 8:00am and he wakes up and gets ready for his audition at the X-Factor. Harry's mom called him downstairs and Harry said, "I am coming mom." After he said that his iPhone bleep with a message from Louis.

Louis: Hey Harry. Are you ready for your audition?"

Harry: Yes I'm ready. Are you and the guys going to be there?"

Louis: Yeah of course. We are going to give you all of our support Harry.

Harry: Wow you guys are the best.

Louis: 😉

Harry: 😊 Wish me luck.

Louis: Best Of Luck. We will be routing for you."

Harry: Alright see you in 10mins.

Louis: See ya.

After Louis sent that last text Harry went downstairs and kissed his mom on the cheek. Harry said,"Good morning mum." Anna Harry's mom said, "Good morning honey. Are you ready for your audition"? Harry responded, "Yes mother I'm ready. Plus I am going to be doing the song "Isn't She lovely" by Stevie Wonder so yeah".

His mom gave him his tea and egg sandwich and then said, "That's a good song selection to do at the audition honey. What made you pick that song"? Harry took a drink of tea and then said, "A friend of mine, his name is Louis Tomlinson said that I sound nice when I sing it so yeah."

His mom sat down at the table and then said, "Well that was nice of him to say that and I will be watching on TV to see you if you get a spot okay." Harry has finished his sandwich and his tea and got up and wash his dishes. After he did that he kissed his mom on the cheek and left out the house.

As soon as Harry left of the house he got into the car and then texted Louis that he was on his way, and then drove off to the X-Factor studio. Meanwhile at the X-Factor Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall and Tiffany and Summer was all waiting at the studio for Harry. Louis's IPhone bleep from a text from Harry and it said, "I am on my way Lou."

Louis sent a text back and then called the others over to him and said,"Harry just texted me and said he is on his way." Niall said, "Great". After five minutes Louis saw Harry's car coming up into the parking lot. Louis said, "He is here guys. Alright let's go inside and get our seats."

Everyone said okay and went inside the studio. Meanwhile Harry parked his car and headed into the studio and then he said to himself just relax and do your best. As soon as Harry got his name on the list he waited for his name to get called.

Once Harry's name was called he came up on stage and did his selection song. After he was done everyone in the audience stood up and cheered him on so did the judges. When the last contestant did their number it was time to choice the winner.

Harry got called and he didn't get the spot but Simon had a surprise for him. After the winner got called Simon called Harry back on the stage. Harry was so nervous when he went back on stage. Once he was on the stage Simon called Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall up on the stage.