27.) Family Reunion w/the family and friends 👪🎆🎊🎉🏠

Previously in the last chapter we join with Bianca and Christian's honeymoon but today is a special occasion. So let's get to that special occasion shall we?

     At Bianca and Christian's house Bianca and Christian was sleep when Bianca's iPhone alerted a text message from her dad and the text reads as followed:

Dad: Hey sweetie you know what today is right"?

Bianca got her iPhone off the night table and looked at the text and then replied back,

BabyGirl: Good morning dad and yes I didn't forget dad. It's our family reunion occasion today at your house.

Dad typing...

Dad: That's right baby girl. I also heard that you are pregnant congrats sweetie. I'm proud of you and Christian.

BabyGirl: Thx dad. What time is the family reunion starting?

Dad typing....

Dad: It starts at 3:30pm but you got time to get more sleep sweetheart.

Babygirl: Okay dad. Me and Christian will be there. Love ya dad.

Dad typing....

Dad: Alright sweetie and tell Christian I said hi for me. And love ya more. 

BabyGirl: I will dad.

After Bianca sent that last text Christian woke up and kissed Bianca on the lips and rubbed her stomach.  As Christian was doing that Bianca said," Hey bae at 3:30pm my family is having a family reunion do you want to go"?  Christian replied," Sounds like fun sure hun".  Bianca said okay and then her and Christian kissed and then Christian took out a cigarette and lit up and smoked it.

    Bianca looked at him and said," Since when did you start smoking cigarettes hub"? Christian smirked and said," I been smoking since I was 14 but I tried to quit but I been so stressed out so I need it".  Bianca said okay and then he handed it to her and then she looked at it and then looked at Christian and then he nodded and then she took the cigarette and took a puff on it.   Then after she took a puff of it she said," I should not be doing this because it's bad for the baby". 

    She handed it back to him and then her iPhone ringed and it was me calling her. We talked for 20mins and then hanged up and then Christian said," What did Taylor wanted bae"? Bianca replied," She just asked if we was going to the family reunion that's all".  Then around 3:15 her and Christian started to get ready to head over to her parents house.  They got in Christian's car and headed over to the house. When they got there was music coming from the backyard.  They went to the back and then I saw them and let them in through the back.

      They said hi to everyone and then the song "Open up by Omarion started to play through the speakers and Bianca said," I like this song". Me and Brian was already dancing to the song and then everyone else decided to join in and so did Bianca and Christian. Brian and Taylor was doing a  cheorgraphed dance and Bianca and Christian​ followed along and everyone watched us.  We had the dance floor and everyone was video taping us.

     Then we heard a car coming up to the drive through and it was a gray Dodge charger with a skull on the left side of the window and then a man stepped out of the car and then Taylor recognized him right away. She went up to the gate and then she said," Mike is that you"? The guy responded yes and then they hugged each other and then she let him in. When he got to the back I said," Guys this is Michael Webster my friend".  Everyone said hi to Mike and then the song went off and then Austin Mahone I don't believe you started to play.  Mike took out his vape and puffed on it.  Then he went to sit down on one of the chairs and I went to sit next to him.  Then Brian went to them and they started talking with each other while Bianca and Christian was talking with Bruno and Zayn.