12.) Travis and Sekayi's engagement 🎉💍

Previously in the last chapter Travis decided to pop the question and asked me in marriage. I can't wait to show and tell the others. Let's get to the story.

In the morning it was a nice beautiful day in New York City at 11:54am and everyone was up and talking with each other when Summer got a text from Sekayi aka me. The text reads as followed:

Sekayi😃💍: Hey Summer I have something to tell you and the guys.

Summer: Hey Sekayi and okay. What is it?

Sekayi😃💍: Me and Travis are on our way to the hotel right now. So I will tell you all when we get there.

Summer: Okay girl. See you soon.

Sekayi😃💍: See you soon. 😃

After I sent that last text to Summer, me and Travis held hands while he was driving towards the hotel. When we came to a red light he said, "Are you happy that I propose to you bae"? I looked at him and said, "Yes I am. You just made my day bae. Thank you". Travis smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

Then after five minutes we arrived at the hotel and got out of the car and went inside to the hotel and went up to Bruno's suite. I knocked on the door and then Ashley opened the door and let us in. Everyone was in the living room and then said hi to me and Travis. Me and Travis both said hi back and then I decided to tell them.

I said, "Guys Guess what"? Everyone said what and then I continued and said, "I'm engaged". Then I showed them the ring and everyone said, "Aye get it. Congratulations Travis and Sekayi". Then Eric said, "Okay Travis man, I see you. And that is a nice ring man". Everybody agreed with Eric and then Travis replied, "Thanks guys and Thanks Eric".