11.) Bruno's first Caribbean Dance🌎💃

Previously in the last chapter Bruno and his crew just did a amazing show at MSG aka Madison Square Garden and now they are heading back to the hotel in the bus. So let's get on to the story shall we?

After a successful show in New York Bruno and his band mates, Zayn, Ashley, and Summer all was celebrating on the bus. They was listening to a reggae beat song by WizKid ft. Drake, "Come Closer" and Dwayne and Summer starts dancing like the Caribbean people dance like.

Bruno was shocked how well they both danced that he said, " How do you guys dance with your hips like"? I mean I move like that but I can't keep up with my hips". Dwayne then looked at him and said, "Bruno you are Hawaiian and philippino you should know how to move your hips like this." Summer agreed with Dwayne.

So then Bruno tried to mimic the hip movement that Summer and Dwayne was doing and then Dwayne stopped and then placed his hands on Bruno waist and said, " You have to feel the music in your hips. Ashley show him."

Ashley said okay and then she stood up and did it and then Bruno said, "So like this"? Then Kameron came into the lounge area and said, "What's with all the Caribbean dancing"? Then Summer played the song again and then Kameron said, "Oh this is my shit". Then Bruno started to feel it and then he moved his hips and then he got it.

Dwayne saw him and said, "There you go Bruno. Now you feeling it. Hey guys come here and look at Bruno." Eric, John, James, Jamareo, Phil, Phredley and Zayn all came into the lounge area of the bus and saw Bruno dancing the Caribbean way. James said, " Ahh shit Bruno is dancing like a Caribbean okay Bruno get it."

Bruno smiled and then everyone joined in and danced along. The song went off and then Bruno said, "Play it again please"? Summer said okay and played the song again. Then everyone started to dance the Caribbean way including Bruno now that he got it.