7.) Bruno's Tour Bus Journey 🚌🌍

Previously in the last chapter Bruno, Ashley, Summer and Zayn all left to go with Bruno on his tour. Also they got invited to go Gigi Hadid's house for a party that she was hosting. So let's join Bruno on his tour.

As soon as everyone got settled on the tour bus Bruno said, "Ahh I been waiting for a long time to be back on this bus again." Ashley and Summer agreed with Bruno and then Eric Hernandez Bruno's brother came into the lounge area of the bus and said, "Hey bro you brought three people along with you. Two girls and Zayn. Okay I see you bro."

Bruno gave his brother a playful punch on the shoulder and said, " Yo shut up Eric. " Eric laughed and then Phil joined with them in the lounge area. Ashley said, " I always did like this bus. It's just so nice inside and the outside." Summer agreed and said, "Yeah I agree with Ashley. This is bus is amazing. "

Bruno smiled and said thank you and then Zayn went to lay on his stomach. Once Zayn laid on Bruno's stomach he placed his hand under his shirt and Bruno let out a soft moan. Halfway through the ride everyone was talking with each other and laughing.

After five minutes later the bus driver came through the intercom and he said, "Bruno come in Bruno." Bruno pressed the answer button on his arm chair and said, "Go I hear you". Then the bus driver said, " You got a call online do you want to take it"?

Bruno said yes and then he excused himself and went to take the call up at the front of the bus. While Bruno was taking the call Summer went to sit down next to Zayn. Zayn smiled at her and placed his hand on her leg. Phil said, "You two are so cute together".

Zayn and Summer both said thanks and then Bruno came back into the lounge area and then Summer was about to get up but then Bruno said, "Actually Summer you can sit there because I need to talk with Zayn for a minute okay?" Sumner said okay and then Zayn and Bruno went into the room that Bruno sleeps in on the bus.

When they got into the room Bruno sat on the bed and said, " The reason why I called you in here is because I am very horny and the whole time you was laying on my stomach I bet you felt my little guy moving underneath you. " Zayn said, " Now that you mention it yes I did feel it moving underneath me."

Then Bruno opened his shirt and then Zayn saw his chest and then he said, "Um Bruno.... Do you mind opening your shirt up a little bit more please"? Bruno then smiled up at him and then said, "Are you sure bae"? Zayn cleared his throat and said, "Yeah I am sure". Bruno smiled and then opened his shirt up more that it revealed his six pack.

Once Zayn saw Bruno's six pack he said to himself (Damn Bruno is fit as hell. Shit I am getting turned on mhmm.) Bruno called Zayn's name and Zayn came back to reality and said, "Yes"? Bruno replied, "Are you okay"? Zayn said yes and then he sit down on the couch with Bruno and then they kissed.

As they was kissing they was touching each other little guys and and moaning with each other. Their kiss last for about a good 2 minutes and then there was a knock at the door. Bruno said, "Who is it"? The person at the door was Phil and he said, "It's me Phil. Can I come in? "

Bruno said, "Hang on Phil.". After Bruno said that he button his shirt back up and Zayn went and sat on the couch in the room and then Bruno said, "You can come in now Phil. " Phil said okay and then he pushed the button on the side of the door and the door slide opened.