29.) Going to Mike's House 🏠

Previously Mike Webster aka my friend from Vapor Lab came to the family reunion and brought me a new vape. Well today I am going to visit my friend at his house. So yeah let's get to that story.

It was 11:30am in the morning when I got a text from Mike and the text reads as followed:

Mike: Hey Hey. Are you doing anything later?

Me typing....

Me: Hey Mike. No I'm not doing anything later. Why what's up?

Mike: I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place?

Me typing....

Me: Uh two words uh duh.

Mike: Okay I will take that as a yes. Alright I will come pick you up.

Me typing....

Me: Okay Coolio.

Mike: Coolio?

Me typing....

Me: Just something we say here in California so yeah.

Mike: Hm okay.

Me typing...

Me: So what time are u coming to come to pick me up from Bruno's house"?

Mike: Around 12:20pm if that's okay"?

Me typing...

Me: Sure that's fine with me Mike. See you around 12:20pm .

Mike : Okay see you then. 😉

After Mike sent that last text Bruno and Zayn came in the living room and sat down on the couch and then Bruno said,"Hey Taylor is there something going on between you and Mike"? I looked up from my phone and said,"Maybe there is"? After I said that the doorbell ringed and Zayn went to answer the door and it was Bianca and Christian and they came in and sat down on the second couch. I said hi to them and they said hi back and then Bianca said," Who are looking nice for Tay"?

I replied,"I got a date with my friend Mike today". Then Christian said cool and then after five minutes later Mike came up the drive way and honked the horn. I said bye to everyone and went out the door and got in Mike's car. Once we left the house I hooked my phone up to his car and played Latch by DJ Taj. Mike seemed to like the song because he turned it up.

I looked up at him funny and said,"I thought u was into rock music"? Then he turned the music down and said,"I am but I like the style of music that you listen to too. So yeah your music sounds cool". I said okay and then we got to a red light and stopped. As we were at the red light Mike looked at me from the corner of his eyes and I caught him and said,"What Mike "? He grew red on the cheeks and then said,"Nothing hun".

I knew he was hiding something but didn't say anything and then we drove off when the light turned green. Then we turned into a alley then we stopped in front of a house it was not big but it was a decent size. Then Mike parked the car in the driveway and came on my side and opened the door for me. Then he opened the door of his house and then the next thing I knew I saw a big dog come from the corner and Mike said,"That's my dog Demon and he doesn't bite. He is big friendly dog."

I said okay and then took my jacket off and sat it down on the couch and then sat down on the couch and then Mike sat down next to me and then I noticed that there was a second room and I said,"Mike who's room is this"? He replied back," That's my brother's room. Yeah my brother stays with me." I said okay and then Mike took another puff of his vape then I said,"Can I try your vape Mike"? He said sure and then headed it to me. I took it and then took a puff on it.

As I did that Mike turned the TV on and then wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled up with him. One time he looked at me and lean in and kissed me. I kissed him back at first it started out smooth but then it got a little physical in other words I was on top of Mike and we was still kissing. At one point it got so physical that Mike took his shirt off and let me feel on his whole body. He moaned when I kissed him on and OMG his moaned sounded so sexy as fuck. I said to him,"Not bad for a 32 year old man that has been single over over 2 years". In return he said,"Not bad for a 20 year old beautiful woman who is not a virgin." After he said that we right back to kissing and then Mike said the unthinkable response that I was not expecting him to say.

He said,"Want to take this to the bedroom"? I said sure and then Mike stood up and held out his hand to me and I took it and then we walked through the kitchen and then went to the very back of the house and that's where his room was. He opened the door and then turned the lights and the next thing I know there was a huge bed and a lot of electronics in his room. I said,"Wow pretty big bed for one person". Mike laughed at that and then I climbed on the bed and he closed the door. Once he closed the door he then climbed on the bed next to me and then we started to get physical again and this time we were both moaning and feeling each other. Okay moving on so yeah after we had our little episode me and Mike was about to have sex for the first time but then I said, "We can save that for later". He moaned and then said,"Okay I respect that. But I'm hard as fuck right now". I went to feel his little fellow and indeed he was hard. I said, "Damn you are Mike. I must have did that good huh"? Mike laughed and said," Yeah you did. Then we were both in our in undergarments on his bed cuddled together.

We was about to go back into it but then I looked at the clock and said," Oh shit I have to be back at the house because I got dance rehearsal later on today". I got off the bed and started to put my clothes back on and so did he. Once we both had our clothes back on we shared one last kiss in the room and then walked out of his room and he turned out the light. Once we got back in the living room he grabbed his car keys and I grabbed my jacket and then he and I walked out the front door and got in his car and drove off. After 30mins we arrived back at Bruno's house and then before I got out the car we kissed and then Mike said, " We shall do that sometime again"? I said sure and waved to him as he drove off. Once I got into the house I saw Bruno and Zayn sitting on the couch and they both said hi.

I said hi back and then Bruno said, " So how did it go Tay! Did u do the nasty with him"? Zayn laughed and so did I and then said, "Bruno is that all you think people do in relationships all the time"?   Bruno was about to respond but then I cut him off and said, "Don't answer that because I already know what you are going to say". Both Zayn and Bruno both laughed and then I went upstairs to my room and closed my door. Once I got settled in on my bed my phone beeped with a text and it was Mike. The text reads:

Mike: Hey Tay I had fun with you and maybe we could do this again.

I smiled at the text and replied saying:

Me: Absolutely Mike I love that see you next time.

Mike typing...

Mike: For sure. Love u.

Me: Love u too.

     After I sent that text I put my headphones in and listen to music and watching TV while Bruno and Zayn was downstairs doing whatever they was doing.

*Well there you have it folks till then peace*

Main characters
Bruno Mars as himself
Zayn Malik as himself
Taylor aka Sekayi myself
Mike Webster as himself (my boyfriend)
Bianca Malik-Mars as herself (Bruno and Zayn's daughter)
Christian Dante as himself (Bianca's husband)