23.) Harry and Louis going to Faultline Gay Club in LA 👬👭💏🌈

Previously in the last chapter we all arrived back to Los Angeles and I met my second cheorgrapher Brian Esperon when we was on the ship and he came back to LA with us. Also I got to visit my entire dance group and they missed me alot like alot. But this chapter is going to be focused on Harry and Louis going to their favorite gay club in Los Angeles called The Faultline Gay Bar and Club. Let's get to the story.

As soon we got into the house Harry and Louis put their stuff in the room and they immediately went back downstairs and then Niall stop them and said and,"Where are you two going um Harry and Louis"? Harry then responded," Faultline". Then Zayn said,"Oh okay have fun you two". Then Bianca said,"What is Faultline Dad "? Zayn then replied back," That's a gay club here in LA sweetie". Then Bianca said oh okay and then Harry and Louis left out the house and went to the club. Trey took them in the limo so yeah. So as they was in the limo they was holding each other hands and smiling at each other.

Meanwhile back in the house Zayn said,"We should have went with them bae". Bruno said,"Yeah we should have but let them enjoy themselves there today, and we will go another time". Zayn said,"Okay bae". Kameron said,"Wait where did they go again Bruno"? Bruno said in return,"They went to The Faultline Gay Bar and Club". Kameron then said," Ooh I heard of that club. I heard that it is nice as hell in there". Dwayne then said," Yeah I agree with Kameron". After Dwayne said that the door bell rings and John said," I will get it". Then he went to go get the door and it was Brian Esperon at the door.

Once he opened up the door he said,"Hey Sekayi Brian is here". I said okay and then me and Lamar came downstairs and then greeted Brian and Brian said,"What's up Sekayi and Lamar." Then he turned towards me and said,"Hey Sekayi would you like to come to the studio today"? Then Summer and Ashley came downstairs and both said," Brian Omg"! Brian looked in their direction and then went over to them and hugged them. Brian said,"Hey girls what's going on"? Both Ashley and Summer said nothing and then Brian said,"So what do want to do Sekayi"? Then I said," Lamar can I go to the studio with Brian"? Lamar said sure and then I said bye to everyone and headed out the door with Brian. As we was walking to the studio Brian said,"So how are things going with you and Lamar"?

I said it's going good. Meantime back at the club Harry and Louis just arrived there and got out of the limo and said bye to Trey and then Harry said," Well here we are Louis, The Faultline Gay Bar and Club." Louis then said,"Yup ready"? Harry said ready and then they hold hands and went inside the club. Once they got inside the club they was greeted immediately by the owner who was known as Sharon. Sharon said,"Hello guys, welcome to the Faultline Gay Bar and Club. How can I help you two today"? Harry then smiled and said," Sharon it's us Harry and Louis"? Sharon eyes went wide and then said," Omg I didn't know it was you guys. I'm so sorry". Then she turned towards the others and said," Hey everyone Harry and Louis are in the house"! Everyone cheered and Harry and Louis mouthed thank you to them. Then Sharon turned back to them and said," What would like to do today Harry and Louis"?

Louis then said,"We would like to go upstairs for today". Sharon said no problem and then she let them in and they headed towards the stairs for the upstairs access. Another woman who was known as Christina was guarding the second floor. When she saw Harry and Louis she said," I can't believe my eyes that I see Harry and Louis. How are you two"? Both Louis and Harry said good. Then Christina let them through because any of the one direction members that came to the club was allowed access to the second floor or any guest who was with one direction. Once Christina let them up she locked the stairs back with the roped chain. Once Harry got upstairs he said," Man I miss this like for real". Then Harry took his shirt off and then went into the hottub. Louis did the same thing and sat next to Harry. He then said," Ahh this is the life Hazza bae". Harry agreed and then placed his hand underwater and felt for Louis little guy. He found it and then rubbed on it. Louis jumped a little but then moaned. Then Harry said,"Don't you miss this"?