13.) Travis/Sekayi's Wedding Day💏💍💒

Previously in the last chapter Travis decided to pop the question to me and now we are engaged and today is our wedding day. Omg I can't wait. So let's get to the story.

So as you guys know Me and Travis are official engaged and today is our wedding day. So that means last night I slept with Bruno and everybody at the hotel while Travis went home. Always remember the groom is not allowed to see his bride before marriage so yeah.

Ashley and Summer walked to me and said, " Good morning Sekayi. Are you ready for your wedding day with Travis?" I woke up and said back, " Yes I am. This is going to be the best day of my life". Bruno and Zayn came into the room and said, " Where's the bride"? Ooh there she is." Are you excited Sekayi"?

I replied, " Yes I am. Travis made me so happy like omg, I can't believe this is happening". Zayn said, "Congratulations Sekayi." I replied back, " Thx Zayn and how is the baby"? Zayn said your welcome and then he said, "She is coming along. And yes me and Bruno are having a girl".

I replied back, " Nice". So I guess it's Bianca." Bruno and Zayn both said yes at the same time. After that Eric came into the room and said, " Here comes the bride, Here comes the bride. The lovely Sekayi". Hey girl you ready to get wedded"? I smiled at Eric and said, "Hi Eric and yes I am ready to be wedded."