30.)Going back to the Fautline Gay Club 👬👭💏🌈

Previously in the last chapter went over to Mike's house but in this chapter Zayn, Bruno,Harry and Louis are going to the Faultline Gay Club. So let's get to that story shall we. 😊

So it was 12:23pm in the afternoon and everyone was in the living room talking to each other until Harry said, " Hey Bruno and Zayn we are going to Faultline Club. Do u want to go with us"? Bruno and Zayn looked at each other and then said,"Sure". After they said that the doorbell ringed and it was Bianca and Christian at the door. Bruno went to answer the door and Bianca said, "Hi papa and Dad". Zayn said hi back and then I said,"That club sounds fun but too bad it's a gay club". Then I noticed that Bianca and Christian was smiling about something and then I said," What are u two smiling about over there"?

Then Bianca decided to tell us the good news she said, "Me and Christian are expecting a baby". Then it got quiet in the room and then Bruno looked like he was going to faint with shock. Zayn finally spoke and said,"That's great news sweetie. I am proud of u." Bianca said thank you and then we heard a car coming up to the driveway and I looked out the window and it was a limo. I said," Um Bruno there is limo in your driveway" . Then when I looked back at the window I saw Michael C, Luke H, Ashton I, and Calum H coming out the limo. It was Five Seconds of Summer coming up to the driveway.

Then I said,"Guys it's Five Seconds of Summer they just came out the limo". Bianca came over to the window and saw them and said ," Yup it's them alright ". Once she said that they ringed the doorbell and I went to answer the door and let them in. Once they came in Michael said, "Hey guys what's up"? Harry and Louis both said What's up back to them followed by everyone else. Then before they can sit down Harry said," Hey Mike and Luke would u like to join me and Louis and Bruno and Zayn and go to the Faultline Club"? Mike and Luke both said sure and then Zayn said," Okay let's go guys and we will see the rest of u later "? Me, the rest of one direction, Bianca,Christian, Ashton and Calum said okay and bye and then Zayn,Bruno,Harry,Louis, Michael and Luke said bye and left out the house and got into the limo and left to go the club.

While they was limo Bruno said, "What made you guys come and visit us Mike"?  Mike responded and said,"We was bored so yeah we decided to come to visit you guys". Bruno agreed and said, " Well thanks for coming to see us."  Mike said,"Np anytime."  When they got to the club they can see the lights flashing and it was glowing the rainbow colors. They got out the limo and headed into the club and Hold My Hand by Michael Jackson and Akon was playing and then Sharon saw them and then she said,"Harry you got a full party with you today and hello Zayn good to see u". Zayn said back good to see you too. Then Sharon said,"Where you guys plan on hanging out at"? Everyone said upstairs and then Sharon radioed Christina and then she let them through. Once they got up to the second level Christina let them through and they went upstairs.

Meanwhile back at the house we was all talking when the doorbell ringed and I went to check to see who it was and then I saw it was Brian and opened the door for him. When Brian stepped into the door everyone said hi and Brian said hi back. Brian sat down on the couch and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and then Liam said, "Who wants to go swimming in the pool"? Then everyone said sure and then everyone was going except for me and Brian. Liam said, "Taylor and Brian you coming "?

I replied, "We will join u guys in about 15mins okay"?   Liam said okay and went upstairs to join with the others. Once Liam went upstairs Brian said,"So how u and Mike doing"?   I replied," We are doing good".   Then Brian said, " You know I still got feelings for you"?   I looked at him and then we kissed. Meanwhile back at the club Michael said," Man I love this club and it has more things then the 17 Black Club does".   Luke agreed and then Harry belched and said," Excuse me ".   Bruno and Zayn smiled and then Bruno noticed a door and said, " What is over there"?   Then everyone said, "OMG that is the best room ever. " Then Louis said," That room my friend is where all the action happens. You will have the best time of your lives in that room".

Harry,Michael and Luke all agreed with Louis and then Michael said,"Go and see for yourselves you two". Bruno and Zayn climbed out the pool and went towards the door and went into the room. Once they stepped into the room they was totally taken by surprise. Bruno said, "They wasn't kidding OMG".   Then Zayn said,"There is more bae" .   After he said that he clapped his hands twice and the love lights came on and then Zayn pushed Bruno on the bed and kissed him. Bruno moaned and kissed Zayn back.

Meanwhile back at the house everyone was having a great time in the pool while me and Brian was downstairs.   While I had my hand on his leg I slid it up to his thigh and then on his little fellow and then he let out a soft moan. I looked at him and said, "You miss that don't you"?   Brian then opened his eyes and said,"Yes you know I do Taylor ".   I moved my hand up and down on it and he let out another moan a sexual one and then said,"I haven't done that moan in days OMG it feels good to finally let that out."   I laughed and then keep going but then stopped when I heard someone coming downstairs. It was Niall and said, "Hey you two u coming to join us"?

Then me and Brian said yes and got up from the couch and went to meet up with Niall and went upstairs to join with the others.   So for the remaining of the day we had fun in the pool while the others had fun at the club.

*Well there u have it folks. Until then peace*

Main characters
Bruno Mars as himself
Zayn Malik as himself
Bianca Malik-Mars as herself (Bruno and Zayn's daughter)
Christian Dante as himself (Bianca's husband)
Harry Styles as himself
Louis Tomlinson as himself
Liam Payne as himself
Niall Horan as himself
Brian Esperon as himself (My dance choreography/dance partner)
Sekayi aka Taylor as myself

Guest characters
Michael Clifford as himself
Luke Hemmings as himself
Ashton Irwin as himself
Calum Hood as himself
Sharon as herself (Club manager)
Christina as herself (Club assistant manager)