16.) Bianca's first journey/2nd trip🚌✈

Previously Travis and Me hit it off and now I'm pregnant and Zayn and Bruno finally delivered their daughter Bianca Malik Mars. She is beautiful with her black straight hair and beautiful red eyes and she has Bruno's eyes and has Zayn's smile.

So let's join Zayn and Bruno and the rest of the band members on their journey to Florida. Shall we? We shall.

So it was 10:50am in the morning as Bruno, Zayn, Ashley, Summer and the rest of the band members was talking when all of sudden Bianca came into the lobby and said,"Hey Dad"? Zayn looked at her and pick her up and sat her down on his lap and said,"Yes honey cakes"?

Then she looked at her father and said, " Who are these people on the bus daddy"? Zayn then looked at her and said, "This some of your family baby girl". Then Eric and the rest of the band mates all came into the lounge area and said, "Hi Bianca." Bianca smiled and said, "Hi everyone".

Then everyone introduced themselves to her and then Bruno said, "This is only part of your family. You got way more people in the family. But the other half of your family is back in California." Bianca looked surprised and said, "I got more people in my family"? Both Bruno and Zayn both said yes.

Dwayne said, "You look just like your father and your papa, god you are too cute." Bruno looked at Dwayne and said, "Ahem Dwayne she is only eight years old. Relax yourself." Eric laughed and shook his head at Dwayne and said, "God Dwayne hitting on a little eight year old. Your a terrible uncle."

Dwayne said, "Well she is cute so yeah and I know how old she is." Then Bianca said, "Hey uncle Eric"? Eric looked at her and said, "Yes sweetie"? Then she asked, "How long have you and my papa been working together in the same band"? Eric then said, "We been working together since we were teenagers."