26.) Bianca and Christian's honeymoon🍯🌝

Previously in the last chapter Bianca and Christian just got married and are now living in there own house that their family just brought for them. Also today we will be joining our two characters in their first honeymoon experience. If you know what I mean by that. *Wink Wink*. So anyways let's get on with the story.

       Bianca and Christian was sleep on their bed when Christian woke up and said,"Bae did u know that my stomach was gurgling for two things at a time"? Bianca woke up and said,"Hmm what was the two things that your stomach was gurgling for bae"? Christian then looked at Bianca and said," One was getting married and then getting turned on".  Bianca said," Are you getting turned on right now bae"?  Christian did a angelic smile and then Bianca replied,"You are"?

     Christian said," Well you caught me I am turned on as a matter of fact".  Bianca laughed and then they kissed and then Bianca placed her hand on Christian's little fellow and then rubbed it and Christian let out a moan. Christian said," Ooh baby you didn't tell me you was going to touch it".  I shook my head and then said,"That's my husband".  As I was touching his fellow he looked at me with his beautiful hazel eyes and I smiled back. 

    (Just a reminder Bianca is a mature vampire now so yeah she don't need blood as much anymore ok back to the story) Then Christian replied,"Bae"? Bianca replied,"What's wrong hub"? Christian looked at me while he was holding his fellow and said," Baby he wants you so bad".  I laughed and said," How badly does your stomach want it".  Christian patted his stomach and I placed my head on his stomach. Once I placed my head down on his stomach I heard it gurgling non-stop. Then Christian looked down at me and said,"Does that answer your question"?  Bianca shook her head and then kissed Christian's stomach and he moaned from that.

      Then Christian replied,"How much pleasure am I feeling bae"? Bianca kissed him and then," However you are feeling a lot pleasure right now bae". Christian hold his stomach and then said," Bae I want you so bad and he wants you so bad too. Look it's throbbing". Bianca looked down and indeed his fellow was throbbing she can see it moving through his jeans. 

     Meanwhile at Bruno's house Zayn and Bruno was in their room talking to each other when all of sudden Bruno said," Let's see how Bianca is doing bae"? Zayn said okay and then Bruno took his iPhone out and texted Bianca. Here is how the conversation went.  

Bruno: Hey baby girl how is your honeymoon going so far with Christan?

Princess typing...

Princess: Hello papa and tell Dad I said hi too.

Bruno: I will. How are you and Christian doing in your new home?

Princess typing...

Princess: Good and how are you and father doing?

Bruno: Good. Do you mind if me and your father come by for a minute?

Princess typing...

Princess: No not at all you guys can come by if you want.

Bruno: Okay.

Princess typing...

Princess: Alright see you soon papa.

Bruno: See ya. 😊

Princess typing...

Princess: See ya.