19.) Going back to California/ Taking a Cruise Trip🚢⛲

Previously me and Travis had a divorce because I saw him having an affair with another lady. Also, I didn't want to put that in the last chapter but eventually that's what happened, plus Bruno Mars and the rest of the crew are coming back to California from his tour from Miami Florida. So let's get to the story.

When they got back into Malibu California Bruno Mars called everyone in the lounge area of the bus and everyone came in and then Eric said, "What's up bro"? Bruno then said, "I just got word that Sekayi and Travis just got divorced so I am going to do something to cheer her up."

Jamareo said,"Ooh that's nice man. What are you going to do for her"? Bruno and Zayn then smiled at each other and then said, "Bianca sweetie, can you go in my bag and get a white envelope out of it please"? Bianca said okay and then went into the section of the bus where her dad and papa sleeps and then went in his bag and got the envelope out and then brought it back to her papa and then Bruno said thx and then he said, "Guess what is in this envelope guys"?

James said, "A necklace"? Bruno said no and then Dwayne said, "Let me feel the envelope. I could tell what it is just by the feel of it". Bruno gave him the envelope and then Dwayne said,"It feels like a piece of paper, like a ticket"? Bruno and Zayn both looked at each other and then Bruno took the envelope and said, " That's correct Dwayne. It is a one way round ticket to go on the Carnival Cruise line".

Everyone's jaw dropped and all said, "You didn't Bruno"? Bruno said, "Yup I sure did. And I know a friend of mines, his name is Kenneth Lamar Osborne and he going to be on that cruise tomorrow. We are going to get Sekayi hooked up with him." Eric said, "Bruno love charms has strike again. Way to go bro she is going to like that".