5.) Bruno and Zayn's Secret(revealed)😱😮

Previously on the last chapter Bruno and Zayn was betting if they should tell everyone their secret. Harry and Louis have a feeling if there is something going on between Bruno and Zayn. Ooh boy it is about to real here in this chapter.

It was Sunday at 10:15am in the morning in Malibu California where Bruno Mars live, in Bruno's house on the third floor we join our two characters Bruno and Zayn. Bruno was up already smoking on his vaper while Zayn was still sleep on him. Zayn was sleeping on Bruno's stomach.

Bruno grabbed his shades and put them on and then Zayn felt him move and then woke up and then said, "Good morning Bruno". Bruno looked down at Zayn and said, "Hey your awake. " Zayn chuckled and then said, "Let me hit that vaper"?

Bruno handed it to Zayn and he turned it down to his number that he was comfortable with and puffed it. There was a knock at the door and Bruno said, "Who is it"? The person who was behind the door was Niall. Zayn went on the couch and put his shirt on and then Bruno opened the door for Niall.

When Niall came into the room he said, "Hey Bruno and Zayn. Hey Bruno do you have a pool inside the house "? Bruno replied , "Yes I do. It's on the sixth floor. Ashley will show you where it is. Her room is two doors down from mine. " Niall said thanks and then left out of the room and closed the door.

In the room with Harry and Louis they was both sitting on the bed and Louis said, "Imagine living in a house like this Harry. " Harry replied, "I do but my house is just not as big as his. " Then Louis got a crazy idea and then took out his iPhone and texted Bruno. Harry looked at him and said, " What are you doing Louis"?

Louis unlocked his phone and then said, "You will see". Then he texted Bruno and the text reads as followed:

Louis: Hey Bruno? Can I ask you a question?

Bruno: Sure what's up Lou?

Louis: Do you think me and Harry could live here with you and Ashley and Summer and Zayn?

Bruno: Sure the more the merrier. But there is something me and Zayn need to tell you and the boys first?

Louis: What's wrong Bruno man?

Bruno: I will explain later. But text the others and tell them to meet me and Zayn downstairs in the living room.

Louis: You got it bro.

Bruno: Thx.

Louis: Np.

As soon as Louis sent that last text to Bruno, he looked at Harry and said, "Bruno has something to tell us and he wants us to meet him in the living room. " Meanwhile downstairs in the living room with Zayn and Bruno Zayn said, "My stomach is going crazy. I'm nervous as fuck. "

Bruno tried to calm him down and then Ashley and Summer came downstairs and they sat down next to their boyfriends and then Summer said, "Bae you are going to be okay. " Zayn took a deep breath and then he smiled at Summer and kissed her. Then Niall came downstairs followed by Tiffany.

Then Liam and Sharon came downstairs and then finally Harry and Louis came downstairs and then everyone was in the living room. Once everyone sat down in the living room Bruno said, " Okay the reason why I called you down here is because I have something to say." (Here comes the moment you guys have been waiting for).