24.) Bianca and Christian's life before marriage💞😘💍

Previously Christian and Bianca got engaged so now we are going to get a side from their different part of view. So let's get to the story.

*Bianca's POV*

As I was staring at Christian I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He noticed and said,"Bae are u okay"? I snapped back to reality and said,"Yes bae I'm fine". But Christian was not buying it and then placed his hand on my leg and looked me right in the eyes and said,"Bae something is bothering you". I tried to play it off and said,"Nope not at all". Christian smiled at me and said ok. Then I looked away. Once I looked away I heard what Christian was thinking and said, "Christian not funny bae".

Christian stared at me and said," You need to stop reading my mind bae." I looked at Christian and said, "Sorry my bad it's a just a habit for me, you know being that we are bonded." Christian grabbed me and sat me down on his lap and kissed me. As we was kissing there was a knock at the door and I said come in. It was my dad and I said, "Hi dad." Zayn said, "Bianca someone is here to see you"?

I looked at my dad and said, "Who dad"? Then Taylor and Brian walked into the room and then Taylor said, "Hey Bianca how would you like to join our dance group"? Christian and I looked at them and then I said, "Are you serious Taylor"? Taylor looked at me and said, "Yes so what do you say"? I looked at Christian and then he gave me the go ahead signal and then I said sure. Taylor and Brian took me to the studio while Christian stayed behind.

*Christian's POV*

Looks like my baby just got invited to join the best dance group out here in Beverly Hills California. I'm so proud of her and I can't wait till I get married to her. I decided to stay behind and let her experience her first day with Taylor and Brian. Bianca is so beautiful I'm so glad I met her when we were little kids. I was saying to myself that she will be my future wife.

Well that dream came true me and her are getting married tommorow. I can't wait I been waiting for a long time to do this. Her dad came to sit next to me and said, "Hey Chris, so what do you think about Bianca"? I replied, " I love your daughter she is the best thing that has ever happen to me. And I am so ready to marry her and make her mine forever." Then Zayn replied, "I'm so proud of you and her". I said thank you.

*Bianca POV*

As I was walking with Taylor and Brian to the dance studio Taylor asked me, "So how do feel about Christian"? I replied, "When we first met in the hotel I could tell that we were going to make a bond with each other ". Brian said, "Are ready to get married tomorrow"? I said yup and then we got to the dance studio and I was amazed by how big it was. Once we stepped into the dance studio I saw a shelf full of trophies. I said wow to myself.

After I I saw the shelf Brian said, "Hey you can look at the trophies if u like". I said thx and went over to the shelf. I saw mostly 1st place trophies and grand prize trophies. I said to myself Christian was right they are the best dance group in California. I looked at Brian and Taylor and they were talking with each other and then Brian pulled his phone out and started making calls to the girls and guys that was on the dance team.

Taylor walked over to me and said, "Invite Christian Bianca". I said okay and called Christian.

*Christian POV*

I was watching something on Netflix when my phone ringed and Bianca was calling me. I answered and then she said, "Hey bae come to the dance studio". I said okay and then hung up and then turn the tv off and went out the room and went downstairs. Harry and Louis and Liam and Niall and Bruno's band mates and Bruno himself was downstairs. When they saw me they said, "Hey Christian where are you going"?