9.) Arriving to NYC 🗽🌉🌇🚕

Previously in the last chapter another famous celebrity that goes by the name Alicia Keys went past Bruno Mars tour bus in her own tour bus while heading to Chicago. And yes I decided to skip a couple of days so that means they have finally reached the east coast and are almost in New York.

It was 10:45am in the morning and everyone was up expect for Zayn because he wasn't feeling well from the baby. Jamareo said, "Hey Bruno when we get to New York, what are going to do there"? Then Bruno said, " I don't know maybe go to a club and go shopping in the mall or something". Dwayne said, " I can't wait to see the hotel that we are staying in when we get there. Hey Bruno where are we now"?

Bruno looked at his phone and said, "We are in.. PA right now". Phil said, " Ooh we are close to the City. " Then all the band members said, " Hooligans we out here"!!!! Bruno then chuckled and then Zayn walked into the lounge area and everyone said, "Good morning Zayn." James said, "Hey Zayn you feel a little better"? Zayn sat down next to Bruno and said, "Yeah I feel a little better now". Summer and James both said, "That's good to hear".

The bus driver pulled into a resting area and everyone got off the bus and went into a store and brought them some snacks while Bruno and the bus driver stood outside and smoked and vaped. As they were in the store some people saw Zayn and got his autograph and took pictures with him. And some got Bruno's band mates autographs.

After they got their snacks they said bye to their fans and went out of the store and then Bruno and the bus driver went back to the bus and the driver started up the bus. Everyone got back on the bus and then bus driver pulled off and went back on the road. Dwayne said, " It's good to see your fans out here".

Eric said, " Hell to the yeah it is." Then him and Dwayne high fived each other. Zayn belched and said excuse me and then his stomach gurgled and Bruno knew why. After they left out of PA they were in New York. The bus driver said, " We are in New York City folks. I repeat we have hit New York City". Indeed they have because on their left they can see Lady Liberty.

Everybody said all right and then Summer decided to play some music on the bus until they got to their hotel. Then Bruno's iPhone ringed and it was the hotel manager and Summer turned down the music and Bruno answers the call. After five minutes Bruno got off the phone and Summer turned the music back up.

Zayn felt pain in his stomach and Bruno went over and rubbed his stomach and then Zayn said, "Thx Bruno bae. " Eric then said, "Are we going to have to practice when we first get into the hotel"? Then Bruno said, "No but tomorrow yes". So I will be waking you guys up for that". Everybody sighed and said okay and then after that happened they have reached the hotel and the bus driver pulled into the front of the hotel.

Once he pulled into the front of the hotel he got off the bus and unpacked Bruno and everybody's bags. Everyone said thank you and then walked into the hotel. Once they got into the hotel the hotel manager greeted them right away and said, "Welcome Bruno Mars and gang. I'm glad you made it here safe and sound. And if you will follow me to your room".

Everyone said okay and followed the hotel manager up to their suite. Once they got to their suite the man handed Bruno the card key and then said, "Enjoy your stay here". Everyone said thank you and then Bruno placed the card into the lock and then opened the door.

Once he opened the door everyone eyes went wide for their room was big and it had separate bedrooms and a master bedroom. James said, "Oh hell yeah we hit the jackpot this time". Ashley agreed and said, "Yup Bruno Mars sure did do it this time."