6.) Gigi Hadid's House Party🏠🎊🎉

Previously in the last chapter Gigi Hadid who is Zayn's ex girlfriend decides to come by Bruno's house yesterday and Summer was ready to curse her out. But before She could even do that Gigi explain why she came and then Summer calmed down. She invited them to her house party which is today. All Summer know is she better not try anything or she will kill her.

So it was a nice Friday morning and Bruno and Zayn decided to sleep with their girlfriends last night when everyone left from Bruno's house and Harry and Louis moved into one of the guest rooms and is now living with Bruno, Ashley, Zayn and Summer now.

Ashley went upstairs to the fourth floor and knocked on Harry and Louis door and Harry answered the door. Once Harry opened the door and Ashley said, "Good morning you two". Harry and Louis both said good morning back and then Ashley said, "Bruno made breakfast for all of us. Come downstairs and get it. " Louis said, " Okay we will be down in a minute."

Ashley said okay and then closed their door and went back downstairs and then Bruno said, "They coming bae? " Ashley said yes and then they heard footsteps coming downstairs and then Harry and Louis appeared in the doorway of the dining room. Bruno said, " Good morning you guys". Harry and Louis both replied, "Morning ".

As they went to sit down at the table Louis said, "Looks good Bruno man. " Bruno said, " Thx man. " Bruno made eggs, Bacon, cheese biscuits and grits. Bruno was a very good cook that he didn't need a cook to cook for him. As they were eating Harry asked, " So Bruno are you leaving today for your tour? "

Bruno took a sip of his coffee and then said, "Yes unfortunately. I have to leave around 8:00pm tonight. Oh and Ashley, Zayn and Summer are going with me on tour. I wish I could invite you two but I am only allowed to bring three people along with me. " Harry said, "It's okay Bruno. We don't mind watching the place while you are gone. "

Louis agreed with Harry and then Bruno said, "Thx guys. I will be back in 2weeks. " Harry and Louis said okay and then Bruno's iPhone flashed with a text and the text was from Gigi and it reads as followed:

Gigi: Hey good morning. It's Gigi um just a reminder the party starts at 2:30pm.

Bruno: Okay thx for the reminder. See you there.

Gigi: Np and okay see ya.

After Gigi sent that text Bruno locked his screen and said, "So how was the food? " Everybody said it was good and then Bruno and Zayn got up and took everyone's plate and went into the kitchen. While they was in the kitchen Harry, Louis, Summer, and Ashley wiped the dinning room table down.

Meanwhile in the kitchen Zayn said, " Who texted you earlier bae? " Bruno looked at Zayn and said, "It was Gigi and she told me what time the party starts. " Zayn said, "What time does the party start?" Bruno replied ," It starts at 2:30pm." Zayn said okay and then him and Bruno went back into the dining room.

Zayn belched and said, " Excuse me. My bad". Bruno got a phone call from his manager and said, "Excuse for a minute. I got to take this call." Everybody said okay and then Bruno went into the kitchen and took the call. While Bruno was taking the call Zayn, Harry, Louis, Ashley and Summer went to sit down in the living room.

Louis went to lay down on Harry's stomach on the first couch and Summer and Zayn went to sit down on the other couch and Ashley sat down on one of the loveseats and then she said, "So Harry and Louis how long you two been together? " Harry decided to answer the question and said, "For at least three months now ."