20.) Arriving at the Domician Republic🌴🌊⚽

Previously I just got hooked up with the most amazing guy ever. His name is Kenneth Lamar Osborne and me and him be having a lot of fun on the cruise. But i didn't know that the cruise was a vacation trip to the Domician Republic. I can't wait. Let's get to the story.

    So as we still on the ship me and Lamar was on the top deck in the hot tub while the others went shopping on the 1st deck. The ship blew its horn twice and then I said," Are we stopping Lamar"? Then Lamar smiled at me and said,"Look where we are stopping and going to be staying"? I followed him and next thing I know I see a island and the water was crystal blue.

    I couldn't believe my eyes we was in the Domician Republic and then he pointed to the hotel where we will be staying. I looked and saw how beautiful it was and said,"Wow omg its beautiful". Then I got a text from Bruno and the text reads as followed:

Bruno: Welcome to the Domician Republic Sekayi.

Sekayi: I am glad you did this for me. I love it. Thanks for everyone Bruno.

Bruno: Np Sekayi. I hope you and Lamar the best.

    I sent a text back saying thank you and then closed my screen. After that the ship blew it's horn twice again and then came up to the seaport in the Domician Republic and stopped. Then the captain came on and then everyone came off the ship. Then soon as we got off the ship we headed to the hotel.

    While we was heading to the hotel Bruno and Zayn said cool at the same time and then smiled at each other. The rest of us knew what that meant Bruno and Zayn are going to be getting it down with each other. Okay moving on anyways we arrived at the hotel and the hotel manager greeted us immediately and give us our room key.

      Once we got up to the room Bruno stopped us and then said, "Just to let you guys know me and Zayn have the..."  The rest of us cut him off and said,"We know the master bedroom is yours and Zayn's got it."  After we said that Bruno just stared us and then said,"Well then um I guess we go inside now."  Once we got inside all of us said wow.  The room was huge and it had five rooms and two bathrooms.