31.)Bianca's first morning sickness 😷

Previously in the last chapter Bianca told everyone that her and Christian are expecting a baby soon.  So we are going to join them today in this chapter. So let's get to the story.

      It was 9:25am in the morning at Bianca's and Christian's house and they was in bed while they was in bed Christian was listening to music on his phone while Bianca was reading a book on her laptop. Then Christian took out one of his earbuds and looked at Bianca and said,"Bae"?  Bianca looked up from her laptop and said,"Yes hun "?  Then Christian kisses her and rubs her stomach. Bianca moaned from him touching her stomach.  

      Then she said, "I didn't think we would be becoming parents Christian."   Christian laughed and said,"Yeah I know right ".   After Christian said that his stomach gurgled and Bianca laughed and said, "Awe someone is hungry or maybe hungry for something else"?  Christian raised a eyebrow and then said," I think it's the other option that you said bae" .   Then Bianca started to feel sick and ran to the bathroom and then next thing you know she threw up.

      Christian got up out of bed and went to the bathroom to check on her.  Once he got in the bathroom he went down on his knees and held Bianca's hair back and use his other hand to rub her back.  Bianca moaned and threw up twice.  Christian said, "This is your  first time  getting morning sickness right sweetie "?  Bianca moaned and then threw up again.  Christian rubbed her back and then said," Do u want me to get you some blood to drink bae"?   Bianca said sure and then Christian said okay and then got up and went to get blood for her. 

      After he got the blood he went back in the room and saw her sitting on the bed and handed her the cup and she took it and drunk the blood.  Christian climbed back into bed and wrapped his hands around her and then he eventually fell back to sleep and was snoring.  Bianca places her head on his stomach and then she falls asleep while listening to his stomach gurgling in her ears.   At one point he moaned and it was a sexual moan and Bianca chuckled and said to herself (My poor baby daddy)  Christian read her mind and said," Even though you are pregnant  he still wants you to feel on him bae".    Bianca looked at him and he raised his eyebrows and then she said,"You read  my mind didn't you"? 

       Christian replied, "Yes I did. That's why I said what I said to you bae".   Then his stomach did another gurgled and this time it was a louder then the first time it gurgled and Christian moaned another sexual moan and said,"Bae can u please? He wants u so bad".  Bianca shook her hand at him and then placed her hand on his fellow and started to move her hand up and down.   Christian moaned and his fellow was throbbing while Bianca was feeling it.  He did a vampire moan and did a little clicking noise.  Bianca looked at Christian when he did the clicking noise and he looked at her and said,"What happened bae"?

      Bianca said," You can do the clicking noise just like my father can". Then Christian said," Actually all male vampires can do the clicking noise".  Then Bianca said, "What about female vampires can we do it"?   Christian shook his head no and then said,"Only male vampires can do it ".  After he said that he did the clicking noise again.   Bianca said, "It sounds cool I wish females can do it too".  After Bianca said that her iPhone rings and she answers the call. Bruno on the phone:  Hey sweetie how are u and Christian  doing"?  Bianca said, " We doing good papa. Where is dad"? Bruno: He is right here next to me.  Zayn: Hi sweetie.  Bianca said hi back to her dad and then Bruno said: We just calling to check on u two have fun you two". 

      Bianca said okay and then hung up with her dad.  Christian belched and said excuse me and then he sat up in bed and took his phone out and plugged it into his portable speaker and then Drake For Free started to  play through the speaker.  Bianca said, "I like this song".   Christian said,"I figured u would bae".   Bianca then said,"I didn't think vampires were into music like this. I thought they were just into heavy metal and rock" .   Christian paused the music and said, "Not all vampires bae" .  Then the song went off and then he played Wake me up inside by Evanescence.   Christian  said," Sing it bae".  Bianca was singing along with the song.  Then the song went off and then Bianca said, "Can you play it again bae please"?  Christian said okay and played the song again. Then the song went off and Walk Through started to play.   Bianca said, "My dad and Papa listens to this song they like this song".