10.) Bruno's Concert Tonight 🔦📷🎥

Previously in the last chapter Bruno met Jennifer Lopez and Jon Seda who played Chris Perez in the movie Selena. They went to a really cool club and now it's serious busy time because tonight is the concert at MSG.

It was 9:30 in the morning on a Saturday morning and Bruno got up and got his shower and was already to get going to the Garden. He walked out of his and Zayn's room and said in a loud voice, "Alright people raise and shine let's go get up practice time. Today is the day folks let's go get up. "

Everyone got up and got their showers and then Eric said, "Come on Peter it's still in the morning time and you waking us up this earlier"? Who says we got to practice this earlier. I mean come on the concert is not until tonight." Bruno looked at his brother and said, "First of all don't call me that and second of all we can get breakfast first and then head over to the Garden. Who says it's too early for to practice, because the more you practice the more better we sound for the real thing. Right"?

Eric said sighed and then said, "Yeah I guess you got a point there bro. Alright ya'll heard the man. On three. One... Two... Three... Hooligans let's go".!!! Everyone left out the hotel room and headed out the door and went out the hotel to the bus. The bus driver said hello and then then everyone said hi back and got on the bus.

Once they got on the bus they headed to a restaurant that was not that far from the Garden. They all got off the bus and went into the restaurant and then as they were waiting to be seated in walks a girl that looks like someone familiar and a guy was with her. Once she stepped into the restaurant Summer gasp and said, "Guys look who just walked into the restaurant".

Everyone looked in the direction that Summer was looking and spotted Sekayi aka me standing in line. Bruno called to me and said, "Sekayi is that you"? I looked in the direction that my name was being called and saw Bruno Mars and his band mates and Summer and Ashley and walked over to them.

Once I got to them I said, "Hey guys. What are you guys doing in New York"? Then Dwayne said, "We were just about to ask you the same thing Sekayi"? Then I replied, "Well I'm here with my boyfriend Travis. Travis this is my crew that I was telling you about". Everyone said hi to Travis and then Travis said hello back.

After they said hi to each other a guy named Larry came up and said, "Follow me guys your table is ready". I looked at the guy and said, "Larry is that you? Since when did you start working here"? Larry turned and said, " Ooh hi Sekayi. And I been working here for a while now". Travis said, "Is this the friend you was telling me about when we first met and was talking to each other"?

I looked at Travis and said, "Yes bae that is him. That is Larry". Once Larry had us settled down he took out his pad and asked us, "What would you guys and Ladies like to start off with as a appetizer and drinks"? Everyone at the table give Larry their appetizers and drinks and Larry said okay and went to go put our order in.

As we we're waiting for our order to come in James said, "So how long you and Travis been together for Sekayi"? Travis decided to answer and said, "We been going out for at least a month and half now so yeah." Kameron said, "Ooh how nice." Then Bruno said, "Well after this we are heading to the Madison Square Garden. Do you want to tag along with us"?

I looked at Travis and then Travis said, "Sure count us in." Bruno then said, "Okay great." After five minutes later Larry came back to our table with our appetizers and drinks and then said, "I will be right back to take your main courses". Everyone said okay and then Larry went to go help more people out.