Josh x reader ~Where are you going?

A/n- Sorry but I think I'm gonna make this story texts and images. I'm still taking requests so... Anyways this is the first image so keep reading. Also, sorry this didn't turn out how I wanted it and it probably sucks but its my first actual image so... Another thing don't forget to vote and comment, thank you, love you guys. Almost to 1, 000  reads. Lets keep going!!!

"Hey Y/n," I heard my boyfriend's voice as I woke up next to him.
"Hi," I rubbed my eyes, "how long have you been up?"
He hummed, "For quite a while, why?"
I looked up at my sweet, giant, red head, "I just wanted to know how long you have been stairing at me." We both laughed; I climbed on top of him and kissed his lips as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Okay," I got off of him, "I got to go."
He put his lip out and pouted like a child would when they wanted a stuffed animal or candy from the store. "Where are you going?"
Did he forget, I don't know, that big guy always forgets stuff, "I'm having lunch with Joe to discuss the video we're going to make together."

"Oh," he sounded depressed, "well, today is one of the only days you have off, couldn't you spend it with me? We'll have fun, watch movies, not go anywhere, and just have a lazy day."
"Okay," the thing is I make him think he wins, then I defeat the purpose, "after I have lunch with Joe."

I ran into the bathroom as he ran after me. I locked the door and started take a shower. Somehow he got in, "JOSH, GET OUT, I CAN HEAR YOU! GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!"
He groaned, "But I need to use the bathroom."
"That's creepy," I chuckled.
"What, I cant use the bathroom when my amazingly beautiful and hot girlfriend is taking a shower? By the way I wanna do something later," I could just hear him wink (if you could).
"Oh, I, um- just- uh, GET OUT," he laughed and I heard the door close.

I finally got done taking my shower and peaked around the shower curtain to see if he was there. You never know with that big goofball. Clear; I ran out of the shower and dried myself off. I forgot to grab cloths so I ran to my bedroom and changed, (what ever outfit you want).

Walking down the stairs I heard laughter, but it was multiple people laughing. THE BOYS ARE HERE! I ran down the stairs to see Jack, Oli, Mikey, and my best friend Conor. "Guys," I said before giving them a group hug, "you cane back from America. How was it?"
"Well," they all said in unison.
"We met a lot of fans," Jack said.
"Yeah, Mayniacs too," Conor added.
"We also went to a lot of clubs," Mikey smiled widely.
"Oli, how was the book signings?"
"Oh," he seemed to be in a daze when I asked, "Joe randomly came and pranked me, again."

"Oh yeah," I laughed as I remebered what Joe told me, "he got a remote control snake that looked real and scared everyone." Everyone laughed, "speaking of Joe, I'm late for lunch," I started running out the door, "bye everyone."

As they all waved and Josh gave me a kiss goodbye, I closed the door. Little did I know that Joe was going to make a confession to me...