Butterscream squad

Conor x reader
WARNING: Will be descriptive with blood and boys screaming like girls!!! If you are afraid of what I said that jumped out pretend that you aren't afraid of it and pretend your afraid of demon children 😂😂😂!!! Have fun mwhahahahahahah!!!

I laughed loudly when Conor wrapped his arms around me, dug his face into my neck, and screamed. "Conor it was just a spider," I said still laughing. My stomach was starting to hurt with how much I was laughing.
"I hate spiders, you know that," he still held on to my waist.

"You're being a baby," I grabbed his hand and started to walk, "come on." We started to walk a little more until we heard a girly scream. We turned around to see Caspar and Joe holding each other, Caspar still screaming. There was a girl dressed in white with long black hair and blood coming out of her mouth.

"Guys, she won't touch you. She's not allowed to touch you," I tried to reason with them.
"But it looks so real," Joe whined.
"Just walk past her," I laughed at him.
"Okay," Capsar and Joe said in unison.

A girl was rocking in a corner saying, "my mommy tried to kill me so I killed her," over and over again. I looked at her and said, "me too." I then grabbed Conor's hand and walked a little faster.
"Were you scared of her Y/n," Conor asked.
"No," I turned around, "that was just extremely creepy."

"Y/n got scared of someone," Conor yelled.
"No I didn't it was just really creepy because who wouldn't get crepeed out over a girl saying she killed her mom? At least I didn't scream like Joe and Capsar," I pointed at them.

"Shut up Y/n," Joe crossed his arms childishly.
"Yeah, shut up," Caspar did the same.
"Awe," I cooed, "I always thought you two would be a cute couple." They shut up after that; ha suckers.

I turned around to find a guy asking if I wanted to be his doll. I looked at him and seriously said, "No thank you, I would like to stay alive." He looked at me weird and moved on to another person, which so happened to be Oli.
"God Damn it," he screamed, "no I'm not going to be a creepy fucking doll!"
Conor and I laughed then we heard another scream. Jack got scared of a woman in a cage whose bars broke and she jumped out.

We kept walking and we went into this room. It was really smoky, had a dim light, a couch with torn seats, a tv that was off, and a young guy who looks like a zombie without blood. "Welcome guys," he screamed, "come watch the tv with me." He got up and started jumping on the couch. "This is my college room!"
We started to walk towards a closed door and I asked, "Are we supposed to go this way?"
He jumped off the couch and said, "Yup all you do is open it," he opened the door and then slammed it shut, "just kidding! You have to go this way," and he pointed to a doorway buy the tv.

"Dude you're fun to talk to," Josh said, "can we just stay here?"
"Sadly no," the college boy laughed, "but you can go through that door to find your next scare. Bye bye."

We walked to an area with flashing lights and creepy little kid music in the background. "Conor?"
"Yeah babe," he turned around.
"Ca-can we walk a li-lit-little f-faster," I stuttered.
"Why, are you scared?"
"N-no, what makes you think I'm scared," I asked him.
"You're holding on to me really tight and you're stuttering," the exclaimed.

All of a sudden a little girl with long, blond hair popped out. She was wearing white with blood stains on it, a flower crown with blood coming out of the middle of the flowers, her face was pail,  and she had dark circles around her eyes. "What's your name," she asked me.
"Y/n," Conor yelled.
I slapped him, "Really Conor?"

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n," she kept repeating. As she kept repeating it she said it louder then louder until it became a scream.
"No, no, please stop," I dug my face into Conor's shoulder and started to cry.
"Don't cry," the little girl said, "I just want to play. I just want to play Y/n." She finally started to go into the distance, "I just wanted to play Y/n."

I looked up and saw light and ran towards it. "Light, I'm free," I screamed.
"Hey we all know what Y/n is afraid of now," Josh laughed.
"I've never laughed so hard in my entire life," Oli exclaimed.
"Guys she's actually crying," Joe said.
"Is she okay," Caspar asked.

Conor came over and hugged me, "You're shaking too, are you okay baby?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just scared still," I told him.
"It's okay, we're finally out."

A/n- there you go guys a Halloween special. I've been a bad author lately because I haven't been updating. I'll try to update more often. This turned out okay. Tell me what you thought about it. Should I do a Christmas one when Christmas comes around with the buttercream squad. Comment who you want the x reader to be. Remember to comment, vote, and request. Until next time my lil pandas 🐼...