Step siblings (Conor x reader)

A/n- So this was requested by on of my best friends. Sorry if this isn't what you wanted but I tried. Anyways this is for you... Also, I'm sorry I haven't been updating, it's the end of the school year and I'm excited about a date coming up so 😊, yeah I'll try to update more... Also, there are no spoilers in this, thanks!

I am so excited!!! I get to have a date with a very cute guy! He asked me over tinder, we matched almost perfectly, but I feel like there is a catch. Anyways I'm getting ready now and we are going to see Avengers Infinity War (yes I'm a big geek, don't judge and sorry if you're not a geek. I took a shower and picked out a durable outfit for a movie date.

*Beep beep* I heard a car horn outside. I ran my fingers through my hair to make it more presentable, then I ran outside. I hopped in the car and looked over at the handsome driver. "Hey there beautiful," he winked at me.

"Hey there handsome, ready to go see that movie?"

"Sure am, especially since you're going to be there," he smiled at me.

"Oh," I blushed, "stop it." He pushed the gas pedal and drove off to the movie theaters.

~Time skip to after the movie~

"So how did you like it," Conor asked me.

"It was great," I yelled. "It was such a good movie, and funny too. It got a little sad though."

"Yeah," he agreed. "My dad wants to meet you, so I'll take you to my house then I'll take you home."

"Okay," I shrugged my shoulders and we got in the car.

We drove about twenty minutes then arrived at a beautiful house. "Whoa," I gasped.

"What," he asked.

"You're house is beautiful."

"Thanks," he smiled at me. We both started to go into the front door when we heard two people laughing. "Dad," Conor called out.

"We're in here Conor," a masculine voice called back.

"He must be with his girlfriend," Conor whispered to me. We walked into the living room to find his dad and... MY MOM!?

"Mom," I yelled, "what are you doing here?"

"Didn't I tell you I was going to be at my boyfriend's house," she replied with a question.

"Wait Conor's dad is your boyfriend?"

"This is awkward," Conor rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well I'm glad we didn't kiss," I tried to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah, me too," he replied.