Corona!!!!!!

A/n- this is just a text image and Y/n isn't in a relationship with any of the boys. They flirt with her sometimes, but they are just all friends. Also, I know you guys are probably tired of hearing about COVID-19, but this is an image showing how other people are dealing with quarantine, staying home all the time, or fearing they will catch it. I have no idea what it's like in other states or even in England or wherever you're from, but I hope you guys are staying healthy and safe! Thank you for reading!

Y/n- Guys I'm so bored and I have nothing to do! Please text me back!!!

Josh- Y/n we all are bored!

Caspar- I WANT PIZZA!!!

Joe- Caspar we can't get pizza right now!

Mikey- I ate pizza the other night.

Caspar- WHERE DID YOU GET IT?

Joe- Mikey why did you have to say anything?

Mikey- Um... you guys said pizza and it reminded me of it.

Favorite Sexy Maynard- I NEED CUDDLES! NOW! Y/n come here and cuddle with me!

Y/n- WHICH MAYNARD ARE YOU AND I'M NOT GOING TO CUDDLE YOU!?

Joe- What do you mean?

Y/n- One of the Maynard boys changed their name to 'Favorite Sexy Maynard'.

Favorite Sexy Maynard- You have to guess. If you guess wrong I get to kiss you!

Y/n- Do I get hints?

Favorite Sexy Maynard- No.

Y/n- Fine.

Joe- Maynard why are you doing this?

Favorite Sexy Maynard- Because I was bored and when I saw her last she left her phone alone and I changed my name.

Y/n- It's Conor.

Favorite Sexy Maynard- How did you know?

Y/n- There is something called contacts in your phone and Jack still has his as his name.

Favorite Sexy Maynard- Damn I should've changed his too.

Y/n- I'm changing it back.

Conor- No DON'T!

Y/n- Too late.

Conor- Can you kiss me anyways?

Y/n- No!

Jack- Guys I miss you so much!

Joe- We can have a Zoom call.

Mikey- Been there, done that.

Jack- We can play truth or dare.

Y/n- Last time we did that someone was dared to suck an egg up their nose. I would rather not be called over to Caspar's to get egg yolks out of his nose hairs again.

Caspar- You had to pull out all of them.

Joe- Yeah I dont wanna see that again. How about would you rather?

Jack- Boring!!!

Conor- Actually I like that idea. Hey Y/n, would you rather kiss me or Joe?

Y/n- Joe.

Conor- Why?

Y/n- He wouldn't talk about it non stop and try to make me kiss him again.

Conor- Yeah you're right Jack, this game is boring.