Jack x reader~ Dinner date or spy session?

For the lovely person who asked for a jack version of Caspar x reader~ buttercream force... and sorry that it's long. I got carried away with this one. Hope you guys like it and remember to vote comment and request. There is a 'where are you going~ Josh x reader part 3 coming soon so keep reading. Love you my lil pandas 🐼...

Jack's POV

We all went clubbing. She was all over Joe and other men were watching her. They didn't care that she was with a whole group of guys or if one of them was her boyfriend or if one of them were falling for her like I am. She is stunning; she is just begging for attention from drunk and sober men who have been aching for attention.

She would turn down every guy that asked her to dance with her except for the buttercream squade. She stuck to herself until we barged into her life...

Flashback...

Jack's POV

I was walking with the boys to go get something to eat. We walked into Halal Resturant. Once we say down I instantly saw a beautiful girl sitting alone waiting for her meal. "Guys," I yelled to get their attention, "I'm gonna go talk to that girl." I pointed at her across the room.
"Oh," Joe spoke up, "I know who she is. She is a YouTuber and I went to school with her. Come with me Jack to talk to her."
"Okay."

Both of us got up and walked over to her. "Hey Y/n, do you remember me," Joe asked.
"Joe Sugg," she smiled ever so kindly at him, "how have you been. I saw you have started a YouTube channel, good job on your subscribers."
"Thanks and you started one before I did. Zoe showed me actually," he put his hands in his pockets.

"I just saw her the other day," she still had that beautiful smile on her face.
"Anyway," Joe smacked my back, "this is my friend Ja-"
She cut him off, "Jack Maynard, I watch his videos. I actually watch all of your guys videos, the 'buttercream squade'."
"Really," I said surprised, "well, we have a fan, Joe."
"Yes we do, and I think she's going to have more fans soon too."

End of flashback...

Still Jack's POV

Ever since that day we have been inseparable. I chugged my last drink of the night down my troat when I felt a hand on my arm. "Jack," it was Y/n, "I'm going home. It's been a long day and I'm tired."
"Let me take you home," I suggested.
"Okay," she smiled at me as we walked out to get an Uber.

"Jack," she turned to me. "Yeah?" "Have you seen all of the tweets the fans have said about us," she asked. "How could I miss them," I answered with a question, "If anything I think they're right. We should be together, I think we would look cute." "You don't have to say that Jack," she said quietly, "I know you wouldn't or don't like me. I mean why would you, I'm just a mess?" I was about to say something when the Uber drove up to us and we got in. "Where to," the driver asked. I told him my address because Y/n wouldn't be able to go home and stay there by herself when she's drunk.

We finally made it to my flat and I made Y/n go to bed. "But I don't want to go to bed," she whined. "Trust me," I looked her straight in the eyes, "you do. It will make you feel better in the morning, and take some Aspirin to the bed room and a bottle of water. when you wake up take it and you would feel better." "Thanks Jack, I love you," she hugged me. I know she only meant as a friend but it still made my heart skip a beat when she said it. If only she knew how I felt, "I love you too. Goodnight." "Goodnight Jack," and with that she went upstairs.

I plopped down on my couch because that's where I'm sleeping, when I heard my phone buzz nonstop.

Conor has started a chat...