Mikey x reader~ Um... drunk

The buttercream squad and I decided we needed a little break tonight. We all wanted to go out to a club. Now I have had a really bad crush on Mikey ever since I came to London (you came from the us. Sorry if you're not.) He always seemed to make me laugh and be there for me when I cried. Anyway, we all had a little bit too much to drink except for Mikey, Caspar, and Josh. They weren't as drunk so they could help us into our flats.

It was after we all went to the club and we were on our way home. Mikey wanted me to stick with him so I wouldn't get lost or go home with a random person. Of course, I didn't mind but it made me want to cuddle him. Anyways, we had to take two Ubers to take everyone home in ine car was Jack, Conor, Josh, and Oli, while the other had Mikey, Joe, Caspar, and of course myself. Everyone saud goodbye and went home.

We dropped Caspar and Joe off (this is when they were still roommates) and Caspar helped Joe up to their flat, "Thanks guys for a good night and for dropping us off."
"No problem Caspar," Mikey answered, "it was a great night." With that the driver went off to my flat.

After twenty minutes of pure silence we finally arrived at my flat. "Okay, Y/n we're going into your flat. Where's your keys?"
"In my pocket, I'll get it."

10: 00am
After that everything seemed foggy. I hugged Mikey, got into my flat and, oh no... not last night... it couldn't of been last night. I KISSED HIM! Why do I remember that!? Better off, why did I even do that!? Oh no, I have to apologize!
I ran downstairs to get ready but I saw Mikey making breakfast, "Good morning beautiful, did you sleep good?"
"Um... I guess," I said unsure of what he's doing here, " hey listen, about last night, I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing and I get if you don't like me back. I-"

"Who said I didn't like you back," he cut me off, "and by the way, you're a great kisser."
I blushed, "Really?"
"Yeah, but do you remember how I kissed?"
I looked at him confused, "Not really, I was really drunk last night."
He had a sly smirk on his face, "Well then, let me refreshen your memory." He got closer and placed his lips on mine. "Do you remember now?"
I hummed, "Maybe a little bit more."
He chuckled and I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed again.

A/n~ sorry this one sucked but I'll make a better one here soon. You can still request, just put the character and what you want a text or image. Thank you and remember commenting and vote. Love you guys!!! 🙂