Can't Say NO! Conor x reader

A/n- first of all, I did it to where he couldn't say no to his personal girls instead of looking for a girl. Your daughter and you want to go to different places and have fun with your husband and her father and he just can't say no. Haha, enjoy!

~Conor's POV~

I woke up to my little girl cuddled in the middle of me and my wife. She looks so much like my wife and she's so cute. I start petting my little girl's head and rubbing my wife's arm. "Rogue-Anna, wake up baby girl."

The five year old started to stir and she finally stretched looking at me, "Hi daddy."

"Hi baby doll, did you sleep good," I asked her.

Before she could answer my wife Y/n sat up and rubbed her eyes, "No, she had a bad dream. She came in crying for you but I told her to come here because you needed the sleep."

"Well you could've woke me up," I cupped Y/n's cheek.

"It's okay," she smiled at me. "I picked her up and put her in between us. She instantly cuddled up to you and said you would protect her."

"I will," I kissed her. "I will protect both of you." Then I tackled them with tickles and kisses. Rogue-Anna was giggling telling me to stop while Y/n scooped up Rogue-Anna and started running down the stairs. "I'm going to get you," I yelled.

I ran down the stairs and heard whispering, "Daddy won't find us here."

"He will if we don't stop whispering," I heard my wife.

I walked to the closet and opened it, "BBOOOO!"

"AAHHHHH," they both screamed and laughed as I started to tickle them again. Once I finally stopped we sat there trying to catch our breath.

"Daddy," Rogue-Anna said, "can we go to the mall?"

"Yes we can sugar plum," I hugged her.

"You can't say no to her," Y/n laughed.

"Nope, nor can I to you either," I kissed her.

"Alright baby," Y/n got up and held her hand out to Rogue-Anna, "let's get dressed and ready for the mall."

"Okay Muma," Rogue-Annagrabbed her hand and headed upstairs.

~At the mall~

"Daddy, can we go get ice cream," Rogue-Anna asked me.

"Of course," I smiled at her and picked her up, heading towards the ice cream shop.

"Daddy," Rogue-Anna lightly pulled my hair to get my attention, "can I have chocolate cup with rainbow sprinkles."

"Obviously, that's the best," I tickled her.

"Awe," I heard someone right behind us cue. "That's so cu- Oh my GOD! IT'S CONOR MAYNARD AND ROGUE-ANNA MAYNARD! CAN I HAVE A PICTURE WITH Y/N TOO!"

"Sure why not," I giggled. I always get excited when my fans love not only me but my family too. We gathered together as the girl's mum took her phone and snapped a couple pictures.

"Thank you," the girl said as she retrieved her phone from her mum. "You guys are such a cute family," she says."

"Thank you," all three of us said at the same time, then giggled.

"Next," the person behind the ice cream counter yelled. I turned around and walked towards him.

"Hello, I would like a chocolate cup with rainbow sprinkles, a chocolate cone, and vanilla cone dipped in chocolate please."

"Okay," he told me my total and I stepped to the side so he could make the ice cream.

My little munchkin started to run towards me, "Daddy, Daddy! Can we go to the play area?"

I picked her up, "After we eat."

"Yay," she tried to get down but I held onto her. "Daddy put me down," she giggled. I set her down then she ran over to her mum, waiting for her ice cream and to play in the play area. This is a good day, and Y/n is right, I can't say no to my girls.