Josh x reader x Joe ~ Confessions (Part 2 of where are you going)

I decided to walk since it wasn't that far away. I like to walk on the sidewalk and smile to everyone that pass.

When I got to the restaurant I saw Joe sitting with his back facing the door. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and giggled, "Hi Joe!"
"Hey, Y/n," I went and sat down in front of him.
"So what's up? Why did you call lunch," I asked.

"Well I wanted to tell you something," he scratched the back of his neck.
"Go ahead Joe."
"I- I- I like you a lot," his face was really red now, "I've liked you since I met you. I just- I can't hide it anymore. It kills me that your boyfriend is one of my best friends."
"I'm sorry Joe," I looked him straight in the eye, "I don't like you back. Don't you understand, Josh and I are happy together. Josh is my everything, I love him and he loves me. There is always somebody out there for you, you just have to find them."

I got up to leave, "Where are you going?"
"Home," I turned around, "to hang out with my boyfriend and the boys that came back from America." I walked out of the resturant and started to think. I can't tell Josh, that's one of his best friends and I can't ruin the relationship they have together. If Joe tells him and Josh finds out I kept it from him then he might ruin our relationship. I don't want any of that. I love my giant, he's everything I want. I love him so much.

I walked through the front door, "I'm home."
"Wow that was fast," I could hear Josh in the distance.
"Yeah, it wasn't that long of a talk." I went into the living room and only found Josh, "What you doing?"
"I'm watching a movie." I turned the corner to see what movie he was watching. It was 'a walk to remember', "Are you really watching a love story?"
"No," he rubbed the back of his head, "yeah. The girl reminded me of you and I love this movie and the story line."

I giggled at him, "You know the first time I watched this movie was when I was thirteen and my step mom turned it on. I thought it was stupid at first but then I realized 'the fault in our stars' was kind of like this movie. They're both cheesy and beautiful."
He put up his arm, "Wanna cuddle and watch it with me?"
"Sure," I plopped down on the couch and snuggled into his side, "why not?"

A/n- Sorry this one sucked. Remember vote, comment, and request! Love you my lil pandas 🐼.