High school (Squad x reader)

High school is supposed to be the best years of our lives, but why is it hell? It's like saying high school is your best years so the rest of your life is worse.

I was walking down the hallway when I heard a loud ruckus. "Yeah, punch him Jack," someone cheered on Jack Maynard.

Walking towards the circle there were a couple students screaming and a couple others videoing the whole thing. What happened? Well, turns out Jack Maynard the, biggest man whore in school, slept with some guys girlfriend AGAIN. Not really a big surprise.

Even though he is a freshman, he probably slept with half of the girls in school. The ones that haven't slept with him are the smart ones, the seniors, juniors, and me. He never came up to me and tried. Maybe because I'm too ugly for him or maybe I'm just too quiet and never go to high school parties.

"Get him Jack," his older brother Conor, who is a junior, cheered him on. Conor was good looking like his brother and was in the show choir. You can tell he loves it when he dances and sings on the stage, it's like he belongs there.

"Sock him in the schnozzle," Joe Sugg yelled. Joe is a senior, he is well known for his sister Zoe for her YouTube channel Zoella. He's a scrawny boy with somewhat of a bad fashion, but I can't say anything since I have on sweatpants and a BHS shirt with jogging shoes.

"Beat his ass," the redheaded gigantor said, aka Josh Pieters. He was very tall considering he was only in the sophomore class. To be honest he looks like a red headed jolly green giant.

"Wait, why are we cheering on Jack again," Caspar Lee, the other jolly green giant, said. He was a junior too and he really liked football and was one of the star players other than Jack, Joe, Josh, Conor, and Oli.

"Jack is beating this guys ass," Oli White said. Oli is a junior as well and he's really nice. We have conversations sometimes.

You pretty much just met the most childish group in the school, except one, Mickey. Mickey is now graduated but the guys still talk to him, that I know of.

"Get him off of him," the headmaster yelled.

"Run," someone else screamed and everyone scurried to their class except for the boys and I. Why did I stay, because I was frozen in fear.

"All of you, come with me," the headmaster pointed at all of us, including me.

Oli tried to stick up for me though, "Even, Y/n?"

"Yes! She was a witness," the headmaster argued back, "NOW ALL OF YOU TO MY OFFICE!"

We all walked to his office with our heads hanging low. Once we reached his office he told us to sit down but there was only one chair. "Never mind," he looked around like he didn't know what to do at first, "I'm going to take you guys and girl in here one at a time to see if I get the same story. Chris you're up first and the rest of you sit outside."

He took the girls boyfriend first. I went out of the door first and sat down Conor sat down on my right while Oli sat down on my left. "Hi I'm Conor," Conor stuck his hand out to introduce himself.

I grabbed his hand and shook it, "I'm Y/n."

"Ooo, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he smiled at me.

I laughed, "I've heard that line before but not towards me. Plus I'm a freshman and you're a junior, so don't even try pretty boy."

"Oh, you're the sassy type. How come no one has said that pick up line to you?"

"Maybe because I'm a bitch or guys find me ugly. I don't know, why don't you ask guys around school why they never told me a pick up line," I suggested sarcastically.

"But if I do that then I won't have you for myself and I'll get jealous," he told me.

"And why is that," I crossed my arms and sighed, "Because you're afraid that you won't get laid by a freshman before you leave high school?"

"Y/n trust me he is not that type of guy," Oli told me.

I looked over at Conor sympathetically, "I'm sorry, I just have a lot of trust issues."

He nervously laughed, "I can tell. Let's start over." He stuck his hand out again, "I'm Conor."

I giggled and shook his hand again, "Y/n." I turned to Oli, "How are you doing and your brother? Your brother is so cute."

"I'm doing good and James misses you being over all the time."

"Wait, wait, wait," Conor rambled, "how do you guys know each other already?"

"Dude, she used to tutor me," Oli pointed his thumb at me.

"Wait she's the girl you always talked about?"

I turned to Conor, "He talked about me?"

"Yeah," Conor smiled, "he always said how cute and adorable you were. He said you had some good pipes on you too."

My face got red, "I guess I can sing."

"You guess," Oli hit my arm, "you're amazing!"

"Not as good as Conor over here," I argued.

The office door opened and Chris came out. The headmaster's head popped out from the door way, "Jack, I would like to see you now!"

"Here we go," he jumped up, "wish me luck guys and Y/n."

He knows my name? I barley talk to him. He probably heard me when I was talking to Conor and Oli. "Luck," we all said at once.

A/n- I'm going to do a couple parts to this one. I thought it was interesting but if no one wants me to do another part then I won't. Thanks for reading!!!❤🐼