Maynard boys~ Stop! [Longest tour ever Part 4]

LAST PART

It has been a few weeks since Conor and I have went on our first date. I think I do love him, I also think he loves me. Today has to be the day that I tell him. I don't care about the 'I don't want to say it first' crap anymore. I love him and he needs to know that.

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when Jack walked into the living room. Conor went over to Caspar's with Josh to make new videos. Anyway it was a surprise that Jack came out of his room. Ever since Conor and I started dating Jack has been distant. He would be okay with us alone but whenever we were together he would always go to his room or over to one of the boy's house.

"What's up Jack," I asked as he surprisingly sat down right beside me.
"Nothing much," he sounded like he hasn't slept or fiction properly in days or maybe even weeks, "the norm."
"Jack," he looked over at me, "you wouldn't lie to me, would you?"
"No," he scrunched up his face.
"Then what's wrong?"

"You wanna know what's wrong, Y/n. I lost the girl of my dreams, the girl I love, the girl that made everything better for me. She fell in love with a different man. A man that seems so much better than me, and I never understood why. There are a lot of questions I have that start with why," he started to cry, and he wasn't yelling, "like why does this have to happen to me?" Why am I alone? Why is everything so messed up? Why can't I have a girl that loves me just tge way I love her? Why can't she love me back? Why was I too afraid to make a move on her? Why does she have to be my best friend? There are more, but the one that sticks out to me the most is, why does it have to be my brother that she fell in love with?"

"Jack, I'm sorry. I'm sorry the right girl isn't me, I'm sorry I don't love you back, and I'm sorry it had to be your brother, but he makes me happy and I make him happy. We're each others glue. I'm sorry but I know you're going to find the right girl soon, Jack, and you can't do anything about me and your brother."

"Maybe I can," he said.
"What do you mean? How can yo-" I was cut off when Jack pressed his lips to mine and he pinned me down on the couch. I instantly tried to push him off, "GET OFF JACK! STOP! PLEASE STOP! JACK STOP," I had tears running down my face. He finally realized what he was doing and got off of me. I got up off of the couch and I cried so much that I hugged my knees in the middle of the floor.

At that time Conor walked into the door, "OH MY GOD, Y/n what happened?" I grabbed a hold of his shirt and cried. I could hear Jack trying to explain, "Conor, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I ju-"
"WHAT DID YOU DO," Conor yelled at his brother, "I LEFT FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS AND NEXT THING I KNOW Y/N IS ON THE FLOOR CRYING AND HUGGING HER KNEES WHILE YOU ARE SITTING ON THE COUCH WITH YOUR HEAD IN YOU HANDS! I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, NOW!"

"I- I kissed her, and I pinned her down on the couch and she screamed at me to stop. I realized what I was doing and I finally got off of her," Jack had regret and sadness in his voice, "I'm sorry Conor, I didn't know what I was doing and I just- I- I need to get out of here." Jack put his shoes on and ran out of our flat.

Conor and I sat down on the couch until I could call down, "I'm sorry Conor I-"
"Hey," he interrupted me, "it's okay, it wasn't your fault."
"It's not okay," I wiped a tear that was falling down my face, "I just- I can't believe that happened."

"Me neither."
"Conor," he looked at me, "I'm glad you understand and that you didn't break up with me like any other guy would've."
"Hey," he lifted my chin up with his index finger, "I'm not like any other guy. I'm a lucky guy that has a beautiful girl as my girlfriend."
"I love you Conor," his eyes widened, "what?"
"I love you too, I'm surprised you said it first."

"Well, I didn't care anymore I love you and I wanted to tell you that."
He had the biggest smiles on his face, "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!!!!!"

A/n- Sorry guys that there are a lot of parts to this one. I hoped you like them. This is the last part as you couldn't tell by the big bold letters at the beginning 😂. Anyways, comment, vote, request, and keep reading...
Love you my little pandas 🐼.