Josh x reader x Joe (Part 3 of where are you going?)

A/n- thanks everyone for 6k+ reads. I've been having a lot of fun writing this. Keep reading and you can always vote, comment, abdominal request. Love you my lil pandas 🐼... now on to the story!!!

Joe's POV

I feel bad; Y/n won't talk to me and it's been a couple of weeks. Did I ruin my friendship with her and Josh? Probably. Am I that stupid to think that she would like me back? Yes. Do I hate myself? Definately.

The guys asked if I wanted to go on vacation with them and I agreed. I probably should've said no because both Josh and Y/n are here. We went to Dubai and all of us shared a beach house. That's what worried me the most.

"Hey Joe, are you coming to the beach with us," Josh asked.
"Um," I turned around to find everyone dressed in their swim gear, "yeah, I'm coming." I went upstairs to go change when I heard footsteps following me. Turning around I expected one of the guys but Y/n was there instead. "We need to talk," she said sharply.
"Um," she grabbed my hand, "okay."

We went into her and Josh's bedroom and she shut the door. "Look, Joe," she turned around with tear filled eyes, "I did love you at one time. I used to stare at you until you would notice me just so I could talk to you, I used to watch every single video over and over again, I used to cry every single night because I thought you wouldn't like me. It all changed when I got drunk one night at a club. I kept having shot after shot after shot, I couldn't stop. Until Josh came over to me and said it was enough. We went to his house because I couldn't take care of myself, I was too drunk. When I woke up I found myself in his bed but he wasn't there. He had enough respect for me that he slept on the couch; no man has had enough respect for me until he came along. When I saw him on the couch I realized something that I've never realized before. Josh was handsome and funny and more words that would take me millions of years to describe. He is my world Joe and I don't want to have that taken away from me."

"Wait, you liked me," I dropped my mouth open. "Yes Joe," she shrugged, "I liked you, okay, but did you pay any attention to what I just said?" "That you love Josh and you think he's the one," bloody hell, I lost the only girl I loved. "Thank you Joe, for listening. I know one day you will find the love of your life," she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me, "I'm sure she will be an amazing girl who will make you happy."

She waked out of the room as I sat on the bed. How could this be, I lost the only girl I've ever loved to one of my best mates. I'm so stupid to not noticing that she liked me and I'm also stupid for not asking her out. Why did she cry over me every night? Did she think I didn't like her? Did she see me talking with other girls? Did she think she wasn't enough? I want to go after her, kiss her over and over again, and tell her I love her. She told me that I would find the one; the one girl that would be the one. She doesn't know that I already did; she's the love of my life...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thanks for reading