Christmas Eve (Joe x reader)

Christmas isn't always good and cheery. This year was that type of year. I hated how everyone was really happy, I sat in the corner of Joe's parents house and looked at everyone opening gifts and children running around. It wasn't that I was jealous of other people opening presents, I was jealous of Joe's cousins who were married and had beautiful children. I've always wanted a happy family and especially on Christmas. I wanted to see my children opening presents from Santa and Me and my husband (who I hope is Joe someday). I just hope that when Joe finds out I'm pregnant he won't freak out or leave me.

Joe came over and wrapped his arms around me, "What's wrong?"

That wonderful man, he always knows when something is wrong with me. We could be on the opposite ends of the Earth and he would still know something is wrong. "I'll tell you later," I whispered in his ear, "right now lets enjoy Christmas Eve."

"Come on," Joe whined, "I hate seeing you like this." He kissed my cheek and it made me smile. "Are you sad because my parents didn't get you something," he asked me.

"No of course not," I put my hands on both side of his face, "I didn't want anything, I really didn't. I want something that I can't ask for as a present, that can't be wrapped."

"What is that," he asked me concerned.

"Joe I think we should go to a different room and talk," a tear slipped down my cheek.

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"No! No, baby I'm not," I wiped the tears that slipped down his cheek at his horrible thought, "I promise I'm not. I just hope you don't after our talk."

"What did you do Y/n," he keeps asking me questions that concern me.

"Nothing I promise, just- please come with me," I pleaded him.

"Of course," he got up and reached for my hand and helped me up. We walked into a spear bedroom and he asked me, "Okay what's wrong?"

"I- I'm pregnant," silence, "Joe please say som-"

"Oh my god Y/n," he cut me off from pure excitement, "I can't believe it! I love you so much!" He ran to me and spun me in the air.

"I love you more," I said.

"Not possible," he kissed me. We heard a knock on the door.

"What's going on in here," it turned out to be Joe's dad.

"Dad," we both looked at him.

"Graham we have to tell you something," I said.

"And what is that kids," he asked.

"I'm going to be a father," Joe yelled.

"Congratulations my boy," Graham patted his back and hugged me really tight, "I'm going to be a grandpa!" Everyone came in to congratulate us. Now this is a good Christmas but next year is going to be better.

A/n- so someone wants me to be to do a Conor x reader Christmas version. If you want more Christmas stories please request. The Conor x reader might be a little bit after the new years but of course that's what I said about this x reader. It might be sooner or later but hopefully sooner. And as always please vote, comment your opinions, and request. Thanks for reading my lil pandas 🐼...