Back and fourth (Caspar x reader)

I hate being used as a messenger! Especially when it is my crush and best friend. You won't get it, they flirt back and fourth and it drives me crazy!

My best friend sits by me while Caspar is texting me. "Oh tell him his smile is the best."

So I text him...

Me- She said she likes your smile and it's the best

Caspar- Tell her that her hair smells nice

"Caspar said your hair smells nice," I told her.

"Well," she thought about what she was going to say next, "tell him that his eyes are beautiful."

Me- She said your eyes are beautiful

Caspar- Tell her that her lips always look so soft

"He said your lips are soft," I told her.

"Can you tell him that I miss texting him," she asked with her bottom lip out.

Me- She said she misses texting you

Caspar- Tell her I miss texting her too

"You know what," I jumped off the couch and threw my phone in her lap, "I'm done with this." I ran off into my room. "UUUGGG, I can't believe it. She knows I like him. Maybe it is my fault that he doesn't like me back. I had the chance to talk to him more, but I didn't do it.

Twenty minutes later there was a knock on my door, "Finally done talking to your boyfriend," I snapped.

The door opened to reveal blond hair and a kind, male face, "I don't have a boyfriend, nor am I planning on having one."

"Why did you come here," I asked.

"I can't see the person I like because I want to see them," he answered with a question.

"Yeah that girl out there, she missed you," I snapped again.

"Not her," he said as he came over and wrapped his arms around my waist, "you."

"M-Me," I stuttered.

He giggled, "Yeah." Then, everything seemed to stop. He slowly came closer and smashed his lips to mine. This isn't what I thought would happen tonight, and especially not the thing that happened next.