Hate is Love in Disguise

~ 1 week later ~ 

We are currently in Los Angeles for the Beyoncé tour and it's amazing. I have never traveled anywhere before, so this is like a dream come true. The boys are taking me out around the town today since we didn't get to do it yesterday because of the boys having to go to rehearsal for the show later tonight.

Going to the closet I pull out a pair of black skinny jeans and my white 'cool kids never die' sweater with Miley Cyrus flipping the bird on it. Grabbing a black tank top and underwear I head to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Walking out I hum along to the song 'Beware' by Big Sean while walking to the kitchen to grab my cheetah print converse and my black snapback with the word 'Bitch' on the front, my hair is pulled back with a hair tie with a black bow attached to it. Looking up I spot the twins in the living room sitting side by side watching Spongebob, Lau is wearing a white t-shirt with some girl on the front, black skinny jeans, and white/grey/black Jordan's. Larry is also wearing the same shirt as Laurent but with lighter jeans and white Jordan's, going around the couch I lay myself on them both. Lau chuckles while Larry starts to mess with my hair. "Are you ready to go little one?" I nod before they stand up taking me with them making me squeal is surprise.

Setting me down we start to walk towards the door before Larry stops and runs off to our room before coming back with something behind his back. Pulling his hand into view my eyes widen, he is holding a baby blue IPhone 5c and it's being held in my direction.

Sensing me about to reject his gift he places it in my hand, "You take it, no gives back. Me and my twin want to be able call you or text whenever." him and Lau leave me there to stare at my new phone in amazement. These boys will never stop with the gifts will they?

~~~

Larry, Laurent, and I walk down the streets of L.A. going in and out of different stores. Every now and then fans would come up to the boys asking for pictures which they happily said yes to, I even had a couple people coming up to me asking for my autograph and picture. Some said that they saw my video with Les Twins on YouTube, which is pretty cool sense I had no knowledge that there was even a video of me on the internet. "It all the fans." Lau said while signing this one girl's hat.

I walked into a clothing store called 'Papaya' since their clothes looked super cute. Leaving Lau and Larry with their fans. Going down the aisles I noticed a group of girls staring at me with stank looks, making my inner Laurent come out and raise my eyebrow at them.

"What the fuck you lookin' at hoe?" A girl with too tight of clothing and a bad dye job asked in a snobby voice, this must be their little leader. I chuckled a little at the girl, is she serious? "Obviously you honey, you're the one who had the staring problem in the first place." She let out an over dramatic gasp making me roll my eyes, wow this girl is annoying. "Bitch you better stop rolling them eyes before I smack them out yo damn head!" Does this girl think she is ghetto or something? Before I could reply I feeling someone come up beside me and answer for me, "Oh shut up with yo ratchet ass Tiffany, ain't nobody think it's cute." I  turn my head to find a girl a little taller than me with long black hair with blonde bangs, a red crop top L.A. Clippers shirt, beige skinny jeans, a red Clippers snapback, and red converse.

Tiffany scuffs before her and her posse walk out of the store leaving me and swagger girl alone. She turns to me and smiles, "Hey girl don't worry about Tiffany she a rat. Anyway my name is Dyandra, yours is?" she seems like a pretty cool chick, might as well make some friends while I'm here. "My name's Chloe." her eyebrows come down a little noticing my barely there French accent that managed to come out, "You French or what?" I chuckle a little at her, "Yeah I'm French, my brothers are too."