Together Forever

Chloe's pov~

Everyone says that when you die, you're supposed to see a light. A bright light that brings you nothing put peacefulness, you won't feel scared, just an overwhelming sense of peace. Some even say that you'll get a glimpse of a place like no other. Of course those people could be bluffing, saying that they've been to the motherland but haven't. However all of those people claiming that they've seen Heaven, say it's breathtaking. That words can't begin to describe the wonders that are Heaven. They say that everything is alive and thriving, not a withering plant in sight. They sun shines all day and night, everything is in perfect harmony there. Some even say that you'll see some of your family members that have passed on, if you're lucky.

However I didn't experience any of that.

Everything was dark, like I was looking through a never ending tunnel. I didn't get a sense of peace, nor did I feel scared, I felt nothing.

Maybe I was in hell, my own personal hell. Everyone states that hell is supposed to be a place where torture is never ending, your worst fears on a never ending replay, while the fire from the pits of hell lick your skin. Not enough to burn you, but enough to cause immense pain. But what if hell is just a black tunnel that stretches on for all eternity?

I don't feel dead though, it feels like I'm in a deep sleep, a sleep that I couldn't escape. I tried to move, tried to wake up, tried to do anything that would cause my body to jerk awake. But all tries were in vain.

Then I heard it, voices. They weren't loud, but I knew they were close by, like they were whispering. I could make out four different voices in the room, or wherever I was. So I wasn't dead, breathing a sigh of relief I try to tune in on the voices. My ears were straining themselves so hard that a headache started forming at the back of my eyes.

Suddenly a cool rush washed over me, starting at my left wrist and moving throughout my body. Then an immense feeling of drowsiness came over me, the black tunnel in front of me seeming to close in on me. I tried to fight the sleep off, not wanting to go into a world where there are only nightmares to be seen. But before I knew it the drug had pushed me over the edge, throughout me into the hands of my inner demons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry's pov~

Sitting around Chloe's hospital bed, all eyes were on her. Each of us praying that she would wake up today. Different wires stuck out of her, each having their own job to do, she looked like some science experiment. It made me sick, it made me livid to see my little sister like this. In a hospital bed with syringes sticking out of everywhere, her once beautiful light caramel skin was a sickly pale color. And the scars. Chloe had so many scars littering her body, them varying in sizes. It was hard not to explode every time my eyes would clock one on her arms or her legs.

But we made sure the threat was "taken care of" before we left there. Well Laurent and Rose did, as soon as that bastard stabbed Chloe I picked her up and rushed her to the hospital with India.

**FLASHBACK**

Larry's eyes looked on in fright as he watched Rider shove the metal object into his sister's side, the shock of what he was witnessing freezing him in place. Rider and Larry locked eyes then, the look Rider had in his eyes will forever stay in Larry's nightmares. It promised death, the dark glint shinning within his dark eyes showed me that he truly wanted to harm Chloe. Why I have no idea, but I wasn't going to let him this time.

However Larry's plans for revenge were cut short when he saw Chloe react. At first she seemed unaware that there was a knife sticking out of her, but the look on my face gave it away. I was mortified at the sight I saw in front of me, dark blood started to ooze out, making my stomach turn in a sickening way. Chloe glanced down at her abdomen in confusion, probably wondering why she couldn't feel anything.