London bound

Chloe's pov ~

"Guys wake up we're here." I felt someone shaking me causing my eyes to pop open to see Ashley greeting me with a smile. Did she just say we're already here? So that means the guys and I slept for 16 hours, great now I'm not going to want to sleep until tomorrow. Looking at the boys I see they didn't even move from Ashley's shaking. I bring my hands up to their heads and start to run my nails up and down the back of their necks, they moved slightly in their sleep before going back to their original positions on my shoulders...guess that didn't work. A small smile came to my face before my hands went to their ribs and applied pressure waiting for their reaction, as soon as I pressed down they shot up and started cackling away. I found out that was their weak spot a few days ago when I pinched them there and they laughed and squirmed telling me to stop, so ever since then I've used it against them. "Ok we up Chloe!" Laurent managed to breathe out pulling my hand away from his side catching his breath.

I had to ride Laurent's back the whole way out of the airport, it made it easier that our bags were already in our hotel rooms so we didn't have to carry anything but Larry and Laurent's backpacks and mine and Ashley's purses, which made me laugh when Larry had to carry my purse sense I couldn't. There wasn't a lot of paparazzi or fans there thank goodness because I wasn't in the mood to have them firing questions at me, Ashley, or the boys about why we are arriving so late to Manchester.

Arriving at our hotel room I see our bags sitting in the living room area nice and neat. I slip off of Lau's back and slowly walk around wincing every now and then due to the slight pulling feeling going on around my lower back. This sucks, the doctor said I couldn't dance for 4 to 6 weeks! Like no dance what so ever, I can't even move in a dancing fashion or my stitches will rip. I can barely go an hour without dancing, I won't be able to survive a month to a month and a half.  Larry and Laurent see my sad face and sit down on either side of me, "No worry Chloe time go by fast, it will be over before know it." Larry looks at his brother to add on to his little pick me up speech, "Yeah we dance for you Chloe." I groan out in displeasure and lean on Lau making him throw his arm over me, Larry looks at me with his mouth hanging open and smacks his teeth. "What bout me Chloe, I get no love?" Laurent makes a shooing motion with his hand making Larry put his face in his hands and start to fake cry. I pinch Lau on his side making him thrash and squirm around, "Don't be such a diva Laurent."

Now laying on Larry he looks at Lau and smirks in triumph causing Laurent to glare at him before rolling his eyes and leaning on me. While Larry was on his phone and Lau flipping through the channels trying to find something for us to watch, my mind began to wonder. My heart filled with guilt for lying to the boys when I woke up in the hospital, they kept firing questions at me about what happened. But I thought quick on my feet and came up with a lie, saying that I slipped and fell inside that room. Was honestly the worst lie I've ever come up with, but it's hard lying to them. I know they didn't believe me but I was thankful they didn't push me to give them answers that will never come, the threat Rider made about the boys was still fresh in my mind. I want to tell them about my brother but telling them about Rider would release my past...and I'm not ready to talk about it with them yet.

Trying to calm myself down from having a panic attack I start to play with Laurent's little baby twists, "Guys what do you want to do I'm bored." Lau looks at me before he goes into deep thought, "We have to be at workshop in an hour to get ready, you go with us?" My heart sinks at the mention of a workshop, dancing will be everywhere and I won't be able to do any of it. "But I can't dance." Larry smacks Laurent on the back of his head seeing me pout, "Stupid why you say that?" Lau looks at me with a sorry expression before glaring at his twin, "You no have to hit me brother." Larry rolls his eyes making a fishy face at him making me chuckle, "Yes I have to, or else you keep talking." he laughs at his own little joke causing me to join him. Lau pouts moving all the way to the other side causing us to only laugh harder, "Les gars, vous êtes tellement dire pour moi, je m'attends à ce que Larry mais vous peu? Tu as brisé mon Coeur!" (You guys are so mean to me, I expect it from Larry but you little one? You broke my heart!) he starts to fake cry dramatically sobbing and throwing his body around the room.