Lock Down

Chloe's pov ~

"Laurent..Larry..India?" my voice came out as a barely there whisper, but still all three of their heads whipped around and three pairs of eyes stare back at me with shock written all over them. The next second Laurent and Larry are sprinting over to Leroy and I's table with tears flowing down their cheeks, upon reaching our table they literally jump into the side I was sitting at and hugged me till it hurt. Their sobs making their words incoherent as they continued to smother me with kisses and hugs. The shock I was under upon seeing them vanished into thin air, my heart constricted tightly and tears filled my vision causing the world around me to turn fuzzy. "My little one, finally we find you!" Laurent's broken voice meets my ears making more hot tears run down my cheeks. My boys, they found me. Instead of feeling angry that they found me I felt relieved, over joyed that I am with my true family once again. "I can not believe you here Chloe, we miss you so m-much." Larry pulls away from our embrace first and leans down to press a kiss to my forehead. "Don't ever do that again little one you hear me!" Laurent was still crying hysterically but managed to wipe away the endless flow of tears from my eyes. Not being able to answer due to the softball sized lump in my throat I nod my head and pull my brothers towards me, making them my own personal safety blanket.

"-You did good kid, I'll put in a good word for you back at the office."

"Thanks, India."

Through my brother's sobs and my wails I picked up part of India's and Leroy's conversation, instantly I push my Laurent and Larry to the side slightly and sit up straight. Staring Leroy dead in his light hazel eyes, "Y-you know India?" The little boy's eyes drop from our stare off and he rubs the back of his neck, "Yeah, she told me to come and find you. It was my mission."

Mission? What ta heck? Does Leroy work for India, is he an assassin too?! I thought he was 8?! Different emotions were flooding my system causing a massive headache to set in, so this was all a set up? All of this was planned just so they could find me. "So, you lied to me? Is your name even Leroy?" my tone came out harsher than I would have liked but at this moment I just wanted answers. "No I didn't lie to you Chloe, everything I told you was true, well apart from me being homeless." I wanted to be mad at Leroy, but how could I? He brought me back together with Larry and Laurent, gave me my family back. Reaching over the table I tug on his light brown afro slightly, like I would do to my brothers when they are sad, "Aye no worries Leroy, I thank you. For bringing me back to my family." Leroy smiles at me as Laurent and Larry wrap their arms around me again and give me another hug. "Hey don't thank me, thank India. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have gone and gotten you." Looking over at India she is standing in front of our table with a blank face. Climbing over Larry I walk slowly over to the almost 6 foot beauty, taking a deep breath I sling my arms around her waist and give her a squeeze, "Thank you India. I know you're probably still mad at me, but thank you." Feeling India push on my shoulders I back up and stare at her as she kneels down so her and I are eye level. After a few seconds of gazing into my eyes she gives me a breath taking smile and wraps her arms around me and nearly crushes me to her chest, "No need to thank little one."

~~~~~~

"Oh and by the way, you not leave me and my brother's sight ever again." sighing deeply I nod my head and snuggle further into Laurent's chest as Larry lays his head on my shoulder, messing with my curls. After our little moment at the dinner we all piled into India's Hummer and were currenly driving back to the condo. Larry and Laurent have been stuck to me like glue, never letting me go for more than a few seconds, and to be honest I'm welcoming it. Even though we were only apart for a day, it felt like years to all of us. Now Laurent and Larry were telling me that I was basically going to be on lockdown for the rest of my life, "Yeah what my twin say, you no leave us ever again." Laurent agreed with his brother using his little boy voice causing a giggle to erupted out of my throat. "I love you Laurent." Laurent's body freezes and a small smile makes its way onto my face. "Y-you really mean that?" I sit up slightly and look up at my brother, "Of course I mean it LooLoo, you guys are my family. My true family, I love you both so much."