You're Just like Me

Chloe's pov~

Walking through the front door of our hotel room I take in a deep breath, "Larry! Laurent, I'm home!" As soon as the words left my mouth I heard heavy footsteps coming our way. Laurent and Larry rounded the corner pushing and shoving each other, giddy grins in place. Laurent sticks his foot out slightly and catches one of Larry's feet, with a yelp of shock Larry tumbles to the floor while Laurent just laughs at his twin. Reaching me Laurent turns around and points at his brother, "HaHa Larry I win!" Raising my hand I smack the back of his head causing a loud thwack to bounce around the walls. Lau spins around and looks at me with wide eyes, "Why you do that Chloe?"

"Maybe it's because you just TRIPPED him."

"Ah, he fine. Right Larry?" Larry grunts in pain as he holds the side of his head, rolling around on the floor. Looking over at Laurent I raise an eyebrow, "Really? He's fine?" He rolls his eyes and sticks out his tongue, "He faking it, trust me I know my brother." Taking a quick glance at Larry I see that he's looking up at Laurent with a ghost of a smirk, which makes me suck my teeth. "Really Larry? Get up I saw you." Larry looks at me with a confused expression but quickly changes it when I set my features in a glare. Picking himself off of the floor he pushes Lau slightly, "Man why you gotta be mean?"

"Whatever you love me." Laurent blows Larry a kiss before wrapping his arm around my shoulder and leading me to the living room.

Coming into the living room I spot India spread out on one of the couches channel surfing, smiling I plop myself down next to her and lean my head against her shoulder. "How long are you going to stay India?" hearing my question India shrugs her shoulders before running her fingers through my curls. "Maybe a couple days, if no body call me."

"We should go somewhere guys!" Laurent jumps up and looks at us excitedly while tugging on his twin's Afro. Just then a yawn breaks free from my mouth, that trip with India really wore me out. "Ya'll can go, I'll be fine here."

"No, if Chloe no go then we stay here."

"Oh come on Larry just go-"

"No!" Larry's loud voice causes me to jump and squeeze into India, a sliver of fear running up my spine for a slips second. Why are they so opposed to going out without me? They're acting like I'll- oh. Sighing I sit up straight and stare at all three of them, "Guys I know what you're scared about and I'm telling you right now I won't go anywhere. I cross my heart this time, I'm here to stay." Larry and Laurent share a worried glance before turning to India, silently asking for her opinion. Looking up from her phone for a little bit she makes eye contact with both boys before shrugging her shoulders, "I think she learn her lesson from last time, I trust her. Do you?"

When an answer didn't follow India's question my heart started to sink into my stomach, do they no longer trust me? Had I really fucked up that bad? Looking away from my brothers I stare out the window, and since we're on the 30th floor all I could see was..sky. Everything was just now sinking in, I can now see the consequences of my little stunt, and I am almost being swallowed by the amount of quilt running through me. Feeling to ashamed to even be in the same room as them I lift myself up off of the couch and start heading to my room. Ignoring Laurent and Larry calling out my name, I can't even look at them in the face right now.

"Let her be guys, she need this." closing the door to my bedroom I send a silent thank you to India, grateful that she was so good at reading people, and could tell I needed to be by myself right now. Walking to my bed I lay down and throw the thick cover over my head, hoping to block the outside world out. I felt so stupid, like a fool. My stomach flipped causing a nauseating feeling to sweep over me, it was guilt no doubt. I had lost the trust of the people I cared about most, my own brothers. Silent tears leaked out of the corner of my eyes, burning their way down my cheeks and soaking into the pillow case, making a small wet spot. The sounds of Larry, Laurent, and India could still be heard from my room, their voices rising and falling as they would get into a heated discussion. Only small parts of their conversation meeting my sensitive ears,