She's M.I.A

Laurent's pov ~

The whole time me and my brother were at the club we felt like something was wrong with Chloe. Through our connection her emotions were going all over the place, it was so bad I got a headache from it. Larry too was complaining about his head hurting. After a while it became to much so we decided to go home and check on Chloe. Saying goodbye to everyone and taking a few pictures Larry and I ran to our car and hopped in. Being the crazy drivers we are Larry sped down the road no doubt breaking the speed limit.

Rounding the corner smoke was left behind when Larry punched the gas and the car lunged forward. Pulling into the drive way my brother tossed me the house keys and faster than humanly possible the door was thrown open and we ran inside. "I no have good feeling Lau, something wrong." and he was right, I could no longer feel Chloe's chakra in the house. Usually her feelings were so strong that you would know she was in a room without even seeing her, and I felt absolutely nothing. Alarm bells rang loud inside my head, telling me that things were about to get bad, fast.

"Vérifiez partout frère! Elle doit être ici quelque part!" (Check everywhere brother! She has to be here somewhere!)

My voice came out panicked and shaky making it take on a higher pitch than normal, but who gives a damn about me sounding like a girl in this situation right now. Larry wastes no time running up the stairs while I search downstairs, looking high and low for my Little one. Even going as far as to look in places that were idiotic, like under pillow cushions and in cabinets. Wishing and praying that this was all some sick joke Chloe was playing on us for sh*ts and giggles later on.

When I checked everywhere and still came up with no Chloe, did the tears start to come. I vowed to never cry over a girl other than my maman, but Chloe quickly changed that as soon as she walked into my life. She was like a little sister to me now, I couldn't help but get emotional.

"Larry s'il vous plaît dites-moi vous trouverez mon petit!" (Larry please tell me you find my Little one!)

Larry's rapid footsteps told me he had found something, hope filled my body. That hope was ripped away when he came down empty handed, my shoulders sagged as my sobs bounced off the walls. Tears filled my sight enabling me from seeing my brother, blinking the tears away the best I could I followed Larry into the kitchen. Walking through the swinging door Larry is holding a white paper with a confused expression written all over his face. "W-what that L-Larry?" Lifting his head from the note tears are in his eyes making me stare at him in shock. Very rarely will you ever see my brother cry, he is a very private person when it comes to his emotions. So seeing him with teary eyes is a surprise to me and it triples my panic and worry. "C'est une lettre bro, de Chloé. Ce n'est pas bon." (It's a letter bro, from Chloe. It's not good.)

Snatching the paper from Larry's hands I begin to read the note, my heart breaking with every word.

~ Dear Laurent and Larry,

Please know this is for the best my brothers, to keep you safe from my f*cked up life. It is becoming too dangerous for you guys and I will not take the risk of something happening to either of you. Rider has been calling and texting me these past few months and I angered him, so now he is  more determined to get me than ever before, and I'll be damned if I were to let something happen to you guys. Don't worry about me my dear brothers, I've lived on my own for a long time before so I'll be fine. I'm not sure if this will be the last you hear from me, because I don't know how long Rider will take until he finds me. But as long as you guys are safe everything is going to be fine in my books, all that I care about is ya'lls safety. Nothing else matters to me. I know it may seem like a stupid thing to ask you two, but please forget me. Pretend that you never met me, that I was just some girl you lived with, it is for the best. I love both of you so much. You will always be my LaLa and LooLoo, the people who showed me how to love again, what it's like to have an actual family. I will never forget the two of you, you guys will always have a special place in my heart.