Getting on India's Nerves

Chloe's pov ~

Getting up the next day was a true struggle, my whole body was screaming in pain. Stumbling through the bathroom door I slowly make my way to the mirror, chomping on my bottom lip so whimpers wouldn't escape. Once at the counter I stared at my feet for a while, scared to see the damage Diana had inflicted. What if my whole face was disfigured and one of my eyeballs was on my chin?! A blank look took over my face at my thought, wow Chloe you are so dramatic. Closing my eyes I mentally count down from five, preparing myself to look up at my reflection.

5..

4..

3..

2..

Becoming impatient I snapped my gaze up to the mirror, gasping when I saw my battered face, Diana really did a number on me. I had two black eyes, a popped blood vessel inside my left eye, a cut going from one corner of my right eye to the other, a split lip, bruising on almost every inch of my face, and my jaw hurt like a bitch. Anger floods through me doing another once over of myself, not at Diana or Rider but I was pissed off at myself. Mad that I didn't even try to fight back, just laid there and took it, I was disgusted with myself. Not being able to look at my reflection any longer I shook my head and stumbled/walked out of the bathroom.

India and I were at the hotel room by ourselves since Laurent and Larry went to do an interview for a TV show. I wanted to go but the guys were still paranoid that Diana or Rider will show up and finish the job, but I highly doubt they will if Diana told Rider about India. My brother is smart, he won't just walk into a fight blindly if he knows for a fact he will lose. No, he will lay low for a while and come up with a plan to get to me. Which scares the hell out of me, I'm not scared for myself but for my boys and India, if something happens to them I would never forgive myself.

After doing my hygiene routine I throw on a black 'Trust Nobody' tank top with a girl flipping the bird, denim ripped shorts, and black vans. Leaving my hair in its natural curls I slip on my beads and necklace before grabbing my black 'Dreamer' snapback and put it on my head, looking in the mirror I can easily point out all my cuts and bruises. I shrug my shoulders before walking out of the room and into the living room where India is waiting for me. Taking in India's outfit I'm floored, she is wearing a navy blue romper with a lace Aztec belt around the middle along with leopard vans. Her tattoos on full display making me stare in awe, "Your tattoos are beautiful India."

She blushes at my comment before waving me off and grabbing her purse. I slip on my white ray bans to cover my eyes before I hand India her tie dye penny board. With my own galaxy penny board I stuff my phone, wallet, sweatshirt, headphones, and room key into my backpack before we walk out the door. We really aren't supposed to be out right now since Larry and Laurent want me safe but I have India now, so why not go out and enjoy the nice weather?

Once we make it outside of the hotel we put our boards down and hop on, gliding smoothly along the sidewalk. Feeling the cool air run through my curls I smile, "You know you brothers kill me when we get back right?" India's question snaps me out of my little world, chuckling softly I look over at her and smirk, "You and I both know they won't even touch you." She laughs loudly before nodding her head in agreement before pushing her right leg against the cement causing her body to shoot forward, I push my leg down as well speeding ahead of her. Now in a little race we continuously pound our feet against the pavement trying to beat one another, cackling loudly causing people to send us strange looks.

Coming to a small place called Blue's Cafe we step off our boards taking them into our hands before walking inside. Opening the door it makes a ringing sound announcing our arrival to everyone in the cafe, going up to the counter a girl smiles warmly before asking what we wanted. I ordered an iced coffee and India ordered a raspberry lemonade, paying for our drinks we sit at a table near the back. Taking a sip of my coffee I sigh as it slides down my throat causing a surge of energy to flow through me, yeah I'm really not supposed to have coffee. Gives me to much energy, but India doesn't have to know that yet.