Just feel it

Chloe's pov ~

Sense I was so excited to go to Larry and Laurent's workshop I woke up super early. The clock read 6:07 am which is pretty amazing to me that I'm even up due to the fact we went to sleep at like three in the morning last night. My cheeks warm up at the thought of last night, can't believe I actually went out to a club at the age of 14 and the boys caught me. But luckily they weren't to mad at me.

Groaning softly I come to the conclusion that trying to sleep now would be useless so I decided to get up and get ready. Getting up was a challenge seeing as Lau and Larry like to sleep with their heads on my shoulders, not sure why sense they are kind of bony but whatever floats their boat.

I managed to slip out of bed with only a few whines and groans from the boys. My outfit today is a black shirt with 'Proud Member of The Smack a Hoe Tribe' written on it, white shorts, a white tank top, and a pair of Nike's that had cheetah print with black and white on them. After my shower I do my hygiene stuff before slipping my clothes on, going to the closet I look at my different beanies and snap-backs, 5 minutes later I settled on a black beanie that read 'How about no'.

Finishing putting on all my bracelets and my gold dream catcher necklace I go back into our room to find Larry and Laurent still asleep. My eyes go wide when I see the time is now 8:50, the workshop starts at 10. I groan out loudly, great now I have to wake them up.

It took me thirty minutes to wake them up, thirty whole minutes of my life spent on trying to wake them up. One would wake up then the other would fall back asleep, I finally got Larry up when I yelled shit really loud making him chase me around the room causing me to scream when he tackled me to the floor waking Laurent up. When I finally got them to look at the time they ran around trying to take showers and get dressed.

~~~~

Thankfully we were only about 5 minutes late to the workshop so not many people were angry with us. Right away as soon as we stepped out of the car people started to record and take pictures of the twins, making them become somewhat shy. Which caused me ask the people nicely to not record right now and to save their picture taking for later, which got me to receive a few ugly looks from some of the older and younger ladies. Larry and Laurent sent me thankful looks making me give them a big smile resulting in them laughing.

Entering the studio the three of us take a deep breath, taking in the energy from the big studio. I run to the area where the sound system is located and drop my purse along with my red sweatshirt, plugging in Larry's IPad I search for a song to play to test out the speakers. 'Sweet Serenade' by Pusha T ft. Chris Brown starts to bump through the system causing the mirrors to shake too the bass and the floor to vibrate slightly, nodding my head to the beat I look over at the twins to see them nodding their heads while looking at me with a happy look on their faces.

They move all the dancers to the middle of floor before telling them to sit down. "Hello we are Les Twins, Larry and Laurent from Criminalz Crew/ La Clique. Some of you know us or not, whatever. We teach you choreography today. But make sure you have fun doing it." Larry said with his little smile that swoons women of all ages. "Yeah no try be perfect, be you. Oh and this our sister Chloe, Chloe come here." Laurent turns to me making my eyes widen a fraction before pushing myself off the wall and walking over placing myself between Larry and Laurent. Glancing at the people's faces I can see faces written with confusion and recognition mixed with excitement, "Hello everyone, as Laurent said my name is Chloe also known as Baby Rambo." I awkwardly stand there before my eyes land on two little boys that looked like twins, both with the cutest Afros and same sparkling hazel eyes.