You're Irrelevent

Chloe's pov ~

I had almost forgotten who my brothers were, they were Les Twins, famous dancers and yet it slipped my mind that they were popular. Successful at what they do, so successful that not even five minutes after Laurent and I's little moment their manager was ringing them up to inform them that they had an interview all the way in New York City. So within the next three hours we had packed up and hopped on a plane to NYC, I was actually excited to go, however Laurent and Larry were near having an anxiety attack. Every little noise would make them jump and whenever a person would walk by us they would grab onto me tightly, like they thought Rider was going to appear out of thin air and take me away. In a way it was kind of funny, seeing them all serious and what not, it's just not a normal thing you would see from the two. But it also hurt me to see them like this, even though they told me they were alright with all of the shit going on, I still couldn't help but to feel guilty.

"Chloe, wake up we here." feeling a large hand tug on my curls I snapped my eyes open, when had I fallen asleep? Sluggishly I drag myself out of the car and walk to the front door of the fancy hotel, leaving Larry and Laurent to fetch the bags. A middle aged man stood right at the entrance of the door and smiled warmly at me, "Good evening little one, are you Chloe Bourgeois?"

"That'd be me." his light brown eyes light up and he hands me three room keys, "Here are your room keys miss, enjoy your stay." nodding my head once I skip past the man and head towards the elevators. Once inside the metal box I flipped over the room key and studied it, room 570 floor 27. Hitting the correct button I leaned against the elevator wall and listened to the rattling and clanking of the metal gears outside in the elevator shaft. The vibration of my phone startles me from my almost sleep state, whipping it out I look over the text message. It was from Rider.

~ Hey Chloe, I miss you. Can't wait for you to be with me, oh the fun we will have, just like old times. Don't think you're slick little one. I already know where you are, see you soon. ~

The text sends a shiver down my spine, one of fear and worry. Should I tell Laurent and Larry, I mean it's what they would want after all, but it really isn't a big deal. I mean both of them are already going through so much stress, why add on to it? With that in mind I shove my phone back into my black leather jacket's pocket and walk out of the opened elevator doors, searching for my room. Rider is all talk, there's no way he actually knows where I'm at right now. It's not possible, we haven't even been in New York for 24 hours. However Rider is one persistent mother fucker, almost nothing can keep him from getting what he wants. Just the thought of him already knowing my location makes me want to run for the hills, Laurent and Larry in tow. I've made a promise to myself and my brothers and that is to never leave them again, even if it means one of their lives are in danger they don't want me leaving their side. In a way I'm touched, they actually care about me that much that they are willing to risk their lives for me. I don't know whether to cry or get angry. Get angry at them for making such a stupid decision, I will never be worth their lives, never.

Walking into the hotel suit I find myself doing a double take around the magnificently styled room. All of the furniture was either red, black, or white which I found out was the color theme for the whole suit. The suit looked more like a loft, giving it that homey feel. Shuffling over to one of the black couches in the living room I plop myself down, groaning out in pleasure I allow my body to sink deep into the couch. Just one little nap is all I need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry's pov ~

"I can't believe I'm carrying bags right now, I never carry bags!" my eyes roll to the back of my head hearing my brother whine for the umpteenth time already, Laurent keeps on bitching just because he was finally made to carry luggage. When our room door comes into view I almost cry out in relief, thank God we are here, because I swear if I had to listen to Laurent's whining for another second I would have done something I would've regretted later.