Party Time 🚨😍

Johnnys Pov
It was 9 am in the morning and Anns wasn't awake, so me and boys decided to go down to the game room until she wakes up. "Lets do a "welcome back lil sis" party for Annie." Said Mark. "You know, that's not a bad idea!!" Said Brennan. "My House!" Said Johnny. "Invite lots of people, you know get the party lit!" Said Mark. We all started to take the notes on our phones. We had to go to the store first. We decided to go up and tell Annie we're leaving. We had to get everything ready right away.
We walk upstairs, and find Annie still sleeping. "Annie!" I said shaking her. She slowly wakes up. She rubs her eyes. "Y...yes?" She says. "We're leaving okay?" Says Mark. "Okay. Love you." She says. "We love you more." I said. "Be ready by 1, dress super nice. My mom and i will swing by later and pick you up." She nodded and fell back asleep. We all left.
Annies Pov
After the boys left, i fell asleep for a few more hours. I stayed up super late last night. I grab my phone and walk downstairs. "Be ready by 1 Anns." Said my dad. "Yes daddy i know." I said. He gives me eggs and toast, and i eat. I then walk to the fridge and get some orange juice. I continued to finish breakfast. "Annie it's 11:45" my mom said. I put my dishes in the sink  and ran upstairs. I went to go and shower, i wore a really cute dress, and i put on some cute light brownish sandals. I got a text saying bring a bathing suit. I got everything ready in my backpack. "Annie Mark Is Here!!" Said Hayley. I went downstairs, i told my parents by and headed to Marks Car. "Hey lil sis!" Said Mark. I said hey. "Hey girl! We missed you!" Said Mrs.Thomas. "I missed you guys too!" I said. I didnt know where we were going so i just enjoyed the ride. The car stopped and i noticed we were at Johnnys House. "Have fun my babies!" Said Mrs.Thomas. She called us that because i was like her daughter. Anyways we were walking into Johnnys. And he had his arm over me. "You know i love you right lil sis?" Said Mark. "Yess.." i said. Mark Covered my eyes. "What are you doing?" I said. "Sh." He said. He guided me, and he removed his hands. "SURPRISE ANNIE!!!" Everyone screamed. "Its a welcome back party." Said Johnny. I started to cry. Brennan, Johnny, and Mark all started to hug me. "It's because we love you." They said. The music got started, and Johnny went to introduce me to some of his friends. " this is Mackenzie And Jayden." We all said hi. And they welcomed me with open arms. We walked away from them. "Is that the Mackenzie you like?" I asked laughing. "Shutup." He said and we laughed. We met some more people. "And lastly, this is Hayden Summerall and His Brothers Dylan, and Hunter." Said Johnny. It was the boy I thought was cute. "Wait, is the Annie that you thought was cute and you cant stop talking about her?" Asked Dylan. "Bruh shutup!" Said Hayden. I started to blush. A lot. Like a lot. I hugged Hayden, and let me tell you i had butterflies. Then i hugged Dylan and Hunter. They're really sweet. I also met Jojo Siwa. Shes really nice. I then went upstairs to change into my bathing suit. I put my backpack in Johnnys room and went downstairs to swim. "Come swim with us!!" Said Mackenzie. "Okay Mackenzie!" I said following her. " just call me kenzie." She said. I said Okay. We all jumped in the pool and started swimming for a bit. "You okay lil sis?" Said Johnny, or Mark, or Brennan once in awhile. They'd always check on me. "They really care about you huh?" Said Jayden. "Yeah. They're my brothers and bestfriends. Ever since my older Brother passed, they stepped in." I said. "Woah... is it me or Hayden keeps looking at Annie." Said Kenzie. I blushed. "Ouuuuu does Annie have a crush?" Said Jayden. "I barley know him." I said. "Well now you're going to get to know him. Hayden!!!!!!" Yelled Kenzie. "No Kenzie please!" I begged her to stop. "Yeah Kenz!" Said Hayden. "Come swimming with me and Jayden.
Oh and Annie." Said Kenzie. He looked at me, turned red, but he jumped in. He came in our little group. He came a little close next to me, then Jayden and Kenzie left. They winked at me. Ugh. I had butterflies. I was about to swim to Kenzie. Until he said "no... no.. wait. Hang with me." I smiled. "Okay." So we were swimming, and he was really funny. We got to know each other a little bit. He's really cute. And nice. And we have so much in common.
--
It was about 6 and i decided to go and shower upstairs. I changed into other nice clothes and walked out the bathroom. "Hey Annie!" He said. "Oh hey Hayden!" I said. I was going to Johnnys room and he followed. "Want to go downstairs and get a bite to eat at the table?" He asked. "Yeah that'd be great." I said. We went downstairs and we ate inside on the table. We got to know each other pretty good. We hung out the whole night. Ahhh. I kind of had something for Hayden. I think ..
-
We all started to clean up. "Kenzie and Jayden, take Laurens room since shes  not here. And Annie you go too, watch annie girls. that's my lil sis. And i dont want anything to happen to her." Said Johnny. "Where do i sleep?" Said Hayden. "Shoot.. Laurens I guess with the girls?" Said Johnny. Kenzie and Jayden winked at Johnny. This was gonna be weird. I grabbed one of Johnnys blankets, and walked to Laurens room. I was going to sleep on the floor with the girls."Girll! What are you doing?" Kenzie said Playfully pushing me away. "Theres enough room for 3." I said. "And there's enough room for two on the bed where Haydens At." Said Jayden. I rolled my eyes. I went to Hayden, "can i sleep here?" I asked. "Of course." He said. I smiled and so did he. I laid down. Then i heard the girls whisper "it worked." And they ran out of the room. I was going to follow but Hayden said, "dont go." I got really happy when he said that. We watched a movie together on his phone, hacked each other's social media. I took selfies on his phone when he wasnt looking. I was really having a great time with him. He started dozing off. He had my phone in his hand. I left it there. I kept his phone in my hand . And i fell asleep.