Meeting Rush

(MADE CHANGES!!)
Haydens Pov
"What happened lil bro? I saw your post with Annie." He said. "She said we shouldn't be friends because it causes too much drama. Lauren pushed her all the way down the stairs, when she got to the bottom, she was unconscious." I said sniffling. "Its okay. Im here for you. I can try to talk to her, but first im gonna see how shes doing alright?" He said. "Okay. Well goodnight big bro." I said. He patted my back and walked out. I charged my phone, wiped my tears and tried to sleep.
Annies Pov
(9am)
I had a text from Dylan.

I replied

I replied. And i seen That Johnny were still sleeping, so I decided to go back to sleep.
11am
I woke up and The boys were on their phones. I checked my phone and seen the post Hayden posted. It made me really sad inside to be honest. "🤒aww we had fun memories💕" . I sent it and let me tell you, my phone did not stop blowing up. "Annie!!" My mom said rushing up the stairs. "Yes?" I said. "Get ready!! Summerall day today again." She said. "You'll be okay today." Said Brennan. "Anns?" Said Mark. "Yes?" I asked. "Don't forget about us okay?" He says. That's when i ran and hugged all of them. "Never will."  "Bye we love you!!" Brennan said. "Love you more." I said. And they left. Thinking about what Mark said. "Am i really getting really close to the Summerall?" I asked myself. I snapped my self back into reality as I continued to get ready. I did loose curls, wore the matching outfit that me and Hayden bought together. I wish he doesn't wear it today ... anyways , i slip on the vans , grab my phone and run downstairs to see Hayley . I missed her to be honest .
Haydens Pov
Dylan woke me up, "get ready, LeBlancs today." He said. It was gonna be awkward i can just feel it. I went to shower and brush my teeth. I wore the outfit that me and Annie have matching, i also slip on our matching vans. I was really hoping we didnt match. "Lets go! We have to pick them up." Yelled Hunter. I grabbed my phone and ran out. I was on Instagram and i seen "Kayden" in my notifications. It was the ship name of me and Kenzie. I commented back to some saying. "lol not real." Just so fans dont get an idea. Anyways we arrive and I see Annie come out. Geez. Shes wearing the same outfit.
Annies Pov
they were here, so me and my mom walked out. I was really nervous. I had a bandage on my head from the Lauren incident and to be honest, i didn't want them to see me like that. Anyways i go to the back and Hayden was there. Little did i know, we had the same outfit on. Ugh. Anyways we arrive at the Rock Your Hair House or whatever . We get down, and i see Nicole. "Hey anns!" She said. "Meet my son Rush." She says. I go to him "Im Annie." I said. "And im Rush." He said. I gave him a hug. "awww you guys are matching!!" My mom says to me and Hayden. She was also vlogging that. "Unexpectedly." I said and walked away. "Hey, wanna play outside on the basketball court?" Asked Rush. "Yes!" I said. He took his basketball and we did a boomerang before we started. I put the caption "CaTcH mE On tHe CoUrT wItH RuSh😜🏀" i posted it and put my phone in my pocket.