Telling Annie

Annies Pov
I ran to Carsons guest room, i really needed my best friend forever. "Annie Come Here!" He said with open arms. I ran/jumped onto his bed, and he held me close. "What happened best friend?" He asked me. "Hay....den kiss-ed Ken-z-ie" i said stuttering. "WHAT?" He yelled. "Yeah..."i said crying. He held me closer, and started to play with my hair. "Hey Carson?" I said sniffling. "Yes Best friend?" He said. "I love you best friend." I said. "I love you too." He said.
-
Kenzies Pov
"Hayden Summerall! Open this door." I said. "Go away, please! I know the mistake I've made already!!" He yelled back. I went to Dylan. "You heard?" I said. "Yes. He said it was a mistake and he's still in love with Annie." Said Dylan. "I know that, Hayden was just caught up in the moment." I said. "Here take this." He said Handing me a key. "Thanks." I said, and went to Haydens room. I unlocked the door. "REALLY DYLAN!" Yelled Hayden. I closed the door. "Hayden, please talk to Annie. I tried talking to her... well i told her everything, then she ended the face time call before i could finished. I did my part, now do yours.. please. She deserves an explanation. " i said. "Fine! Now get out please." He asked. He looked like a mess. Poor kid...
Annies Pov
"What movie next?" He asked. "Whatever you like best friend." I said. He was putting in his movie. I honestly am thankful Carson is here for me. He's really sweet, and he knows how to comfort me. "3....2....1" he yelled and jumped into the bed. We started to laugh. I was still crying, well tearing up. What Hayden did, really hurt. "Come here." Said Carson. I scooted closer, and he put his arm around me, then i buried my head into his chest. That's how i ended my night, cuddled up with my bestfriend.
Haydens Pov
Its 10:30am my time, so it should be 1:30 Maryland time. I decided to wait a little bit more, until i talk to her. "Hayden come out. Are you alright?" Hunter said knocking on the door. "NO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE." I Yelled. What is happening to me?
Annies Pov
I woke up to a camera in me and Carsons Face. "Good morning sleepy heads." Said Mommy. "Good morning!" Said Carson. " why don't you and Carson take over the vlog?" Mommy said. "Okay." We both said. Me and Carson realized we were still cuddled together. "Well good morning guys!!" I said. "CANNIE IS SO CUTE!!!!" I heard my mom yell. "When Mrs.Katie Lowkey ships cannie." Said Carson into The camera. We both started laughing. I did a wink, and shut off the camera. "Thank you for everything, I wouldn't have been better today than i was yesterday without you." I said and i hugged him. I walked downstairs, and spent time with my family.
Kenzies Pov
I feel like trash today. I don't know what to do, i hurt one of the people that mean to me the most. "Cheer up, give her time." Said my mom. "You just don't understand." I said and stormed off into my room.
Haydens Pov
Its now time to tell her. I don't know how this will go but... she deserves to know. I clicked on her contact... *ringing* she answered my face time call. She was sitting next to Carson. "What Hayden?" She said. "Can we talk please, in private?" I asked. "Okay hold on." She said. She walked in her room and closed the door. "what's there to talk about? Oh that you kissed my bff?" She asked getting teary eyed. "Annie.... please hear me out." I asked about to cry. "Okay, talk then Hayden." She said wiping her eyes. "I didn't mean to do it, i swear. It was just. I don't know, i was missing you... so ... i dont know how to explain my self. Just know I didn't feel anything, I literally cried and cried, stayed in my room all day thinking about my mistake." I said, crying. "If you missed me, you could've called me, I would've picked up, i always have time for you. Next time talk to me instead of kissing my bff.." she said. "Annie, i love you..." i finally said. "Yeah. Let me try and believe that again, you always say that to cover up your mistakes, like you said that When I caught you with Lauren and Now Kenzie. Maybe some things aren't meant to Be Hayden." She said crying.

FaceTime Call Ended.