BestFriends💜

Annies Pov
We finished recording some parts of the song. I grabbed the vlogging camera from my mom and started to vlog. *vlogging* hey guys its..... (Hayden takes the camera from me.)
Hayden- Hey Guys Its Annie LeBlanc and heres my bestfriend (he says and points the camera at me)
Annie- im Hayden Summerall Annies Bestfriend.
(We laugh)
We shut off the camera. "Lunch?" Says Jimmy, Haydens dad. Hayden puts his arm around me. "Yeah, me and my bestfriend are starving." He says. We laugh, and the people around take pictures of us with his arm around me. "Pizza?" Said Jimmy. Me and Hayden agree. We hop in Haydens Car and i sit next to him in the back. He takes a picture of me and he puts "Pizza with bestfriend 🍕💜". Our phones went crazy. "I knew they were gonna do this." Hayden says as he shows me the comments of "hannie." I was guess that was our ship name. I laughed. "They're crazy." He said. We were here at the pizza place. We got out. We sit next to each other, and we order what we wanted. We made some musical.lys and posted them. I had a really great time with him. "Alright, well say bye to Hayden." Says My Mom. "Bye Bestfriend." I said, and we hugged. Ahh, little did i know my mom recorded that. I know fans were going to go crazy. I wasn't ready for the chaos.
Haydens Pov
We said our goodbyes. I didn't want the day to end. I was really having a great time with Annie, and her mom. Her mom is really sweet. "You and Annie make very good friends." Said my dad. "Thanks dad." I said. "Shes a really sweet girl." He said. I smiled. We drove home. I walked in and Dylan was on the couch. "How was your day with your bestfriend?" Asks Dylan, with a wink. I took a pillow and threw it to him. "Or should i say girlfriend." He says getting up and running. I ran after him and we started to laugh.
Annies Pov
"I see the way Hayden looks at you." My mom says as we start to head home. "No mom." I said laughing. We talk about me him and everything on our way home. "Do you like him?" My mom asked. "No." I said. I didn't know if i was lying or not.. we finally arrived home and i went upstairs to shower its been a long day. I got out and put on some pajamas. Then Mark texted me.

I started to laugh

I started to laugh. I went on Instagram and commented back to some Hannie posts. "Just BestFriends💜" i said. It was really getting out of hand because they were all up in my friends comments. And it was annoying. I commented to more saying "Just friends💜😂" or "Only Friends😂" or "but Hayden is Just My Bestfriend🤔😂" . I didn't want to sound rude, but i texted Hayden about it. He said its a great idea to comment so it can calm down the fandom. "You did the right thing by saying just friends because this is so much Chaos." My mom said shutting off my light. "Go to sleep, we have a full day with the Summeralls tomorrow. Love you." Mommy said. "Love you too." I said. AHHHHHHHHHHH i was really excited for tomorrow.
Haydens Pov
Annie texted me about the Chaos, and I agreed to comment on some posts to calm them down. My dad said it was a great idea. I did what Annie had asked. And to be honest. I kind of liked the idea of "Hannie."

🚨A/N i promise the story will get  more interesting💕 stay tuned💕
- M ❤️