NightMares

Haydens Pov
"What The Heck Hayden!" Said Johnny. "What did i do?" I said. "Why would you kiss Annie?!" Said Johnny. "I thought you liked Kenzie!" I said. "I do!!" Said Johnny Yelling. "THEN WHY DO YOU CARE IF I KISSED ANNIE?!" I said Yelling. Johnny sighs and sits down. "It's just that.. my little sister is growing up. And i hate to see that. I want her to stay little." Says Johnny. "Oh." I said. "Listen here, don't hurt Annie. Don't you ever. You guys might not be dating, but if yall do, don't hurt her." Said Johnny. "I promise not to." I said. "And don't tell Mark or Brennan that you kissed her, they'll flip out, and possibly come after you." Said Johnny laughing. "Okay." I said and we walked back to out to the living room where the girls and Carson was.
Annies Pov
I really wanted to know what Johnny and Hayden were talking about. When they came back out Johnny ran to me and gave me a huge hug. "I love you lil sis!" Said Johnny. "I love you too big bro." I said. "AAWWWWWWWW BRO AND SIS GOALS!" everyone said. I really loved my brother Johnny. I'm glad i met him, Brennan, and Mark. Anyways, we decided it was time to go to sleep. Johnny slept, in one guest room, carson, slept in the other, and Hayden slept in the 3rd one. And the girls slept with me. "Do you really think they like us?" Asked Jayden. Me and Kenzie started to laugh. "Im sure of it." I said. "it's just i really like Carson." said Jayden. "I really like Hayden." I said. "he needs to ask you out." Said Kenzie. I laughed. I'm really happy we got close... I drifted to sleep.
Haydens Pov
It was 2am and I had a bad dream. I decided to go to Annies Room. I tried to be quiet because Jayden and Kenzie were in there. "Anns." I said shaking her. "Y...yess." she said. I was sniffling. "Omg Hayden are you okay?" She asked getting up quickly. "N..no." I said. She grabbed her blankie, and took my hand. We went back to the guest room. "What happened?" She said wiping my tears away. "I had a really bad dream." I said. And told her all about it. She hugged me. "I can sleep in here , if you want." She said. "Please!!" I said. She laid down, and i laid next to her. She put her arm around me. And covered us both. "I lo..ve you Hayden." She said. "I love you too Annie." I said. She drifted to sleep. I was really in love.. I really love Annie.
Kenzies Pov
I woke up at about 10. Jayden was still sleeping and Annie wasn't in bed. I went to look in her bathroom. She wasnt there. So i went to look everywhere in the house. She wasn't there. I was getting worried. But I remembered. She might've slept with Johnny because she might've had a bad dream. I went to his room, "is Annie in here?" I asked. "Nope." He said. Then i decided to look in Haydens. I walked in and Awwwwwwww . I found her. All cuddled up with Hayden. It was so cute. I had to take a picture and post it. I took one for my Instagram story. I took one and captioned it saying, "cuties😍" . I posted it knowing the fandom will go crazy . But that's alright . I close the door quietly and walk out.
Annies Pov
I woke up and Hayden was up on his phone. "Thank you." He said. "You can always count on me." I said. "The fandom is going crazy!" Said Hayden. "How come?!" I asked. "Kenzie posted this picture of us." He said as he showed me. " Thats one of the cutest pictures of us." I said. He started to smile. I got up and went to my room.
"Hey Anns! How'd you sleep?" Jayden asked. "Perfectly!" I said. "OMG GUESS WHAT!!!!" Said Kenzie. "WHAT?!" I asked. "VIDCON IS TOMORROW!!!" She said. (Yes i know vidcon passed but you know.) i was really happy.
--
Haydens Pov
I knocked on Annies Door. She came out. Her hair was wet and she looked nice so im assuming she took a shower. "Hey Anns!" I said. "Hey Hayden." She said. "Do you wanna hang out?" I asked. "Yes. When?" She asked. "In 5 minutes, we can probably go out to breakfast." I said. "Okay, let me brush my hair, ill be out soon." She said. And she closed the door...
--
Walking to breakfast 🍳

We were walking and talking. She was talking about her brother Caleb. And she got really sad. "It's okay." I said. And i put my arm around her. "How about we eat at IHop, we can Honor Caleb today." I said. "Yes Yes Yes!!" She yelled in excitement.
-
We ordered pancakes and eggs. And now we were just talking to kill some time. We took some pics of each other for Instagram and  captioned it "Ihop Date🍳". I wanted to ask Annie out, but i really wanted to wait until VidCon. "You're really beautiful." I said To Annie. I can tell that she was really blushing. "You Ar-" She said getting cut off. "HAYDENNNNN!" Yelled a voice. Oh. My. Gosh. It was my old crush. Alexa Valdez. She came and hugged me really tight. I remembered all the feelings and what we used to have back then. We didn't let go for awhile. I looked to see Annie, but she was nowhere to be found.

A/N HELLLLO! Sorry for the late update☹️i was busy. But YESSS i know i keep making Annie Mad At Hayden. But it's to make it more interesting. Next Chapter Love Will Come 😊Just Stay Tuned!!

- M 💕